Problems...

Xavier's POV

I love making pancakes, even if they end up on the walls. I smile at the thought, and head to my bedroom. I took a shower and continued back downstairs to clean the kitchen. 'Something's wrong...' What?

'Go check on Ariel....' He says.

No it's her birthday, moms right we can't bother her so much. 'You idiot she is in pain!' I could feel a pain shoot through my chest, causing me to worry. 'Go up there now!' I rush up the stairs and grab her backpack on the way. 'Why the hell do you need her backpack?!' As a distraction idiot.

I walk in and I am hit with her scent of vanilla and jasmine, but it is 20x stronger. 'She's in heat...' I could feel Ace begin to surface. 'Give me my mate...' he growls.

"Ariel?" I could see her crying. "Your in heat.." Ace purrs. "Make it stop..." She says, I can feel her pain through our link... it's excruciating... I quickly hold her from behind, I could hear her cry into the pillow.

"Shh it's ok.." I could feel her calm down. I wipe away her tears, not taking my eyes off of her. Her scent becomes stronger by the second. I bury my face in the crook of her neck, I place kisses along her neck. 'Mark her....' I could feel my canines dig down, causing me to growl. No, I will not do anything without her permission, I could feel Ace start to surface in lust."M-make it stop.." She cries.

I quickly regain control, trying to help her. 'Mate with her....' he growls. You will not do anything without her permission, I don't want to do this just because she's in heat. "Are you sure?.." I growl in lust.

"I don't care, help me please..." She cries gripping my shirt. We will not mate, I will have control... "I'm sorry..." I ripped off her shirt for skin to skin contact. I could feel her calm down, the pain in her chest has dulled. I sigh knowing she is ok, I wrap my arms around her chest. One measly pice of fabric is separating me from her soft skin. I could feel her shiver, as she cries into my shoulder.

"I'm sorry I can't fully make it stop..." I say
I could hear her sigh, she lays her head on my shoulder. I could feel Ace surface at her gentle movements. He holds her head in place with his hand on her neck and under her chin, he hungrily kisses along her neck.

She moans, I smile knowing she gave in to me, I become hard at her moans. "You are mine...and only mine." I growl. "No one will ever get the pleasure of hearing you moan.." I say sucking on her neck.

"Oh, we have a possessive Alpha don't we?" She asks playfully, I move uncomfortably under her gaze. Ace took over and forcefully grabbed her hips. "You have no idea...." Ace growls, and smashed his lips on hers. I fought to gain control, but when I took over again I couldn't pull away.... I didn't want to...

I asked for entrance but she rejected, Ace let out a deathly growl. I smile and slide my hand down to her butt. She gasped and I took the opportunity, I purr at the sparks that dance across my mouth. She pulls away, and I lay her back onto my chest.

I laid my hand on her stomach, feeling her steady breathing. I slowly lay her down with support on her head and back. I lay next to her, I am her mate... I will never reject you Ariel.

......................................

I stayed up all night watching and monitoring her dreams, I don't want to wake her even how awful they are. Apparently she got kidnapped, I committed suicide, our parents died, and her friends were being tortured. I looked over at my phone to see some messages from Victoria.

'Babe I'm bored, you want to have some fun in bed tonight?'

'Babe you want to meet up?'

'Xavier where the hell are you? You better not be cheating on me!'

'Xavier I want to go out.' Ugh, annoying bitch... I put my phone away before watching Ariel again, it got worse and worse by the second. Right before Ace snapped, she sat up heart racing. I could see she was cold, and I could feel pain run along the spine of my back. She slowly laid back down, she looks at my eyes and jumps a little. "Sorry," I smile.

"Are you ok?" I gently brush her hair back. I could see her sigh. "Bad dream and a little sore..."

"I could tell..." I move my hand to the small of her back and pull her closer."When did you wake up?" She asked wrapping her arms around my neck.

I sigh, "I didn't."

"What do you mean?"

"Your dreams are horrific."

"You were stalking my dreams? Is that even possible?"

"You can't do it?" I mean I've been doing it for a while.

"No...." 'Lucky I wish I could stalk dreams, all I have is that stupid fire thing.'

"Fire?"

"What?"

"What fire thing?"

"I didn't say that, I mean I thought it, but I didn't say it."

"But I just heard you..."

"Huh.... I snapped my fingers and there was fire." Fire?

"Really?"

"Uh yeah..." She grabs a new shirt from her closet, I could hear Ace start to growl. Dude.... Ace huffs. I sit next to her at the edge of the bed. "Well let's see it."

She snaps her fingers and the tiniest spark lit the tip of her fingers. She draws letters in the air, having them float in front of her. F-I-R-E  "Cool..." She continues to draw letters but at the corner of my eye I could see the glow of red eyes. I continue to watch Ariel, I remember him. He was in Ariel's dream,
P-I-E

I need to get her out of here.

"Now I want pie..." I say quickly trying to get her out of the room.

"Me too..." We both get up and run downstairs. Before I shut the door I threw a silver knife and broke the window. This isn't good...

....................................................................

Hey I published two chapters today because it's a pretty good day! And this is just Xavier's POV to the chapter before this one and I didn't think that would be fair for you guys to wait a full other week for the same chapter just different character! <3