Brought back to life

I turn to meet the cold dead eyes I have come to hate, Mark? I look back at Xavier, his eyes were a blazing red. Mark pulls me along and jumps out the now shattered window, I try my best to keep myself from being cut. I remember my powers, lycans, and my family.... and I don't owe Nicki eight dollars! 'People are on the pack grounds... They are Vampires...' Carly said in a cold tone. Ok....

I got it! We landed straight on the ground with me nearly tripping from the sudden jump, Mark doesn't notice and takes off. I see the Vampires chasing us not too far behind. Mark didn't see it coming but Xavier was already in front of him before we could leave the pack grounds entirely. "What do you think you're doing?" Xavier asked simply.

"We need her!" I hear someone yell, I turn around and see the Vampires in the trees.
Marks grip tightens on my wrist. 'Ariel close your eyes and imagine you're next to Xavier!' I quickly shut my eyes, I feel a gust of wind and everything goes silent. I open my eyes to see Mark stunned and the Vampires standing in their place.

"Just shut up!" I yell. "Why the hell do you idiots need me anyway?!" I yell looking at the group of Vampires, they sat there with their eyes burning red. "If we can turn you into a Vampire you would be the best fighter in the world... you would be legendary... we need you to save our kind..."

"You're joking! You kill humans for fun! I'm not going to help you!"

"Who said you had a choice?" I felt a breeze and they were gone, I could feel their presence behind me. I roll my eyes turning myself around prepared for the fight ahead of us. "What the hell you lost your memory?!"

"Sorry to rain on your parade but I understand everything now." I say to Mark. I snap my fingers and a small flame intensifies, it grows bigger and bigger by the second. I toss it towards them, they all duck and it misses them.

"Fun right?" I nod my head, clouds slowly gather together above us. "Kill her!" Mark yells, Xavier growls in anger. I shift and fight as much as I can. I shift between human and wolf to prevent myself from getting hurt.

I hear a snarl come from the north, I look to see two wolves charging this way. It's mom and dad! I hear a howl and a small rumble, it's about to thunder and the sky was illuminated with the sudden strike. I can see a group a wolves following close behind them. 'Mom!'

'Ariel! To your left!' I jump and Mark goes flying past me. A wolf had whined and a sharp pain irritated my shoulder, No! I look over at Xavier who is pinned down and struggling to get a vampire off of him. I growl, I grab the vampire by his neck and twist his head backwards.

The body turns into dust, I look over at Xavier. His wolf is badly injured, and there is a huge scratch that stretched across his face. I whine, this is all my fault! I hear something, something faint. I feel a blast of wind and a prick in my neck. I turn and punch the vampire behind me.

I feel dizzy, light headed. As I took a step my legs gave out on me, I fall and hit my head. Laying unconscious on the ground hoping I will live to see another day with Xavier by my side.
............................................................

Xavier's P.O.V.

The beeping in the room is giving me a headache. I try to remember what happened, and how I had gotten here. I was with Ariel and she got her memory back, I need to see her! I open my eyes to bright light shining into the room irritating my eyes. I sit up looking around, wires are attached all over my arms.

I notice that the beeping has now turned into one ringing sound. I looked over at the heart monitor to see, I'm dead? I hear screaming and crying coming from the other side of the door. Nurses and doctors burst through the door. "...." Everyone stares at me wide eyed. "Where is my son?! I need to see him!" I hear mom screaming out.