Bad dreams...

'No you don't pull away from me....' Mark says slapping me, he ripped off my clothes in front of everyone. Everyone left the room, suddenly someone pulled me back into a cell. I cry trying to fight them off. I look in the corner seeing the group of rouges in the next cell laughing as their eyes roamed my body.

'I promise I won't do it again sir...' I cry. I feel his belt whip across my back.

'You said that last time!'

'S-sir p-please I thought you were John...'

'That's a lie..... you have to be punished...' I cry feeling him touch me. His cold hands reach up my waist and his forceful grip on my stomach... He thrusts himself into me causing me to cry out in pain. Screaming as the pain spread through my body and I to fall to my knees.

He flipped me around before placing wet sloppy kisses over my chest and stomach, I cry as his finger thrusts inside of me... His mouth sucked and nipped at my chest, suddenly he pulled out before his mouth went lower... I felt awful as his tongue licked and swirled around my lower area. He took my sensitive bud into his mouth licking and sucking, I scream and thrash trying to get out of the chains.

I scream as the pain spread through me once again, I heard him laugh. He licked his lips as his hands roamed my body. "Okay she's all yours!" Suddenly the chains unlocked and I fell to the concrete ground. "You fucking asshole!" I scream.

"What? What did you say? Lock her back up..." Suddenly someone grabbed my hands and pulled me back letting Mark have his way with me, he smirked as he groped my breast. His tip nudged my entrance, I cry begging him not to. "You shouldn't have spoken, bad girls get punished..."

.......................................................

I gasp, "No! Please don't punish me again!" I scream.

"Ariel? Ariel are you ok?" I hear someone say. I look over at the door to see Xavier standing there with a worried face. "N-no don't let him take me please!" I cry.

"Shh it's ok... What happened?" He asked sitting down next to me, pulling me onto his lap.

"M-Mark t-took m-me back to m-my cell, he let e-everyone see me... H-he hurt m-me b-because I p-pulled away from his kiss..." I cry into his shoulder.

"Shh it's okay... calm down it was just a dream.."

"N-no it wasn't! It was real! Don't let him get me p-please!"

"It's ok he won't get you again I promise..." He hugs me from behind, I feel a shot of pain shoot through my spine. I jump off and fall to the ground.

"Ariel! Are you ok?" Xavier asked helping me up. He pressed his hand against my back again. "Stop!" I scream. He drops his hands and backs away.

"Ariel I'm sorry...." I feel tears gathering in my eyes.

"My back..." I cry.

"What?"

"My back... it hurts..." I say trying to get up. He grabs my hand and sets me down on the bed. "Can I see?" He asked.

"....."

"Ariel, we have to take small steps... Just let me help you.." He whispered, I hesitantly nod my head. I hear him sigh and carefully grabs the end of my shirt. He gently pulls my shirt above my head, I could hear his breath hitch.

"Ariel what did he do to you?"

"H-he whipped me with a b-belt..."

"Well I don't understand how he could do this to you... you are the Lycan queen..." He sighs. The what? What is a Lycan? Wait Queen? Is he actually the king? The king Mark... Was talking about? He grabs my hand and leads me into the bathroom. He grabs a towel and runs it under hot water.