You act like a kid... And you have one

Before I knew it Xavier picked me up in his arms... And threw me into the lake. I take a deep breath before I was drenched in water. I spit out the water that was left in my mouth. "Next time think twice..." He said crossing his arms.

I groan, "Fine help me out..." I say reaching my hand out to him.

"I would but I know you to well Ariel, I'm not going in there anytime soon..." He said smirking. I growl and teleport out of the lake,  I grab his hand and pull him with me. "Wait! N-no!!!" As I throw him in he grabs my wrist and we both fall in.

"He boss I thought you were working?" I hear someone say from behind us.

"Yeah well we had some complications..." Xavier said slashing me. I growl and splash him back, I look over to see David standing at the edge of the lake. "David what's wrong?" I hear Nicki say behind him.

"Oh Ariel! I didn't know you'd be here?" Nicki says smiling.

"Yeah neither did I..." I growl at Xavier.

"Ah I see..." David says nodding. "So either you insulted him or you lost a bet?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Last time I insulted him he threw me into the lake..." I look over at Xavier, he glared at David before looking at me. "When was this?"

"Probably around December of last year.." He said shrugging. "December?!" I ask surprised.

"Well it wouldn't be much of a punishment if it was simply in the summer..." I teleport onto the rock behind David and Nicki. "Hey!!!" Nicki screamed "Shit!" David said not to long after.

When I pushed them into the lake Xavier started laughing. "Why did you do that?" Nicki whined.

"I don't need to explain my actions..."

"I need to plan revenge..."

"You act like a little kid..." I say rolling my eyes.

"Yeah well... You have one!"

"What? What kind of comeback is that?"

"I don't know? I guess that was the best comeback I could think of... Because you're having a kid and you said I act like a kid..." Xavier suddenly stared at Nicki.

"What? I'm not having a kid?"

"Sure you are! I can hear six heartbeats here...."

"What? B-but..." Xavier stared at me in shock.

"Yeah, there's six here..." David says smiling.

"Congrats you guys!" Nicki screamed. I stare at Xavier in shock. He smiles. 'Let's get home' I hear him say through the link, I nod my head. "Ok well I think we should get home, I'm kinda tired." I say smiling, David, Nicki, and Xavier climb out of the lake.

"I'll see you guys later." I say smiling.

"Yeah I need to change my clothes now...."

"No need to thank me!"I say shrugging.

"Thank you? Wh-"

"You're welcome! Come on Xavier let's go..." I say grabbing his hand. I teleport into our bedroom, before I could say anything Xavier grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss. 'I'm going to be a dad...!'He said through the link.

I smile, I could feel his hand on my stomach. I moan when he kissed along my neck. He sighs and breathed in my scent, "I'm going to be a Dad... I can't believe it..." He whispered.

"Are you happy?" I ask nervously.

"Of course I'm happy! I can't believe I'm going to be a dad! I love you Ariel! I love you so much!" I smiled and placed a small kiss on his lips.

"I love you too..."

"If we're having boys their names are Xander and Cole."

"But isn't that really close to your name?"

"Exactly, and we are having girls their names are Valentina and Faith...." He said kissing my cheek.

"Ok, but we should go and check on the baby soon."

"Of course..." He said picking me up, he sat down on the bed with me in his lap.

"I don't think I'd be a good mother..."

"Of course you would... You'd be a great mother..."

"Well how am I going to tell our kids what happened? How you have scars on your back, and how I was kidnapped, why I have scars all over my stomach..." I say worried.

"Ariel... If they ask we will tell them when they're ready... It will be just fine..."

"Ok..." He placed a kiss on my lips, he carefully laid me down on the bed with support on my head. He gently pulled my shirt over my head, he kissed along my stomach.

He made his way back up to my chest, to my neck, and back onto my lips. I felt his hand gently caress my stomach. "I can't believe we're having a baby..."

"Yeah I guess having my brother as my mate isn't that bad..." He smiles and placed a kiss on my lips.

"I love you..." He said smiling.

"I love you too... Big brother..."

...

It's not over!

Do you want a sequel?