Memories

I hear a steady beat, I open my eyes and see Xavier. I smile and bury my face in his chest. "I still can't believe you're back, its like the best dream of my life, but I could wake up at anytime." I hear him say.

"And what if it is...?"

"Then I'll enjoy it while I can..." he said placing his forehead on mine, his eyes open and stare straight back at me. I jump at the sudden change of color in his eyes. "What?"

"Y-your eyes..." What was a warm, firery gold, is now a bright and shocking electric green. "They're green?!"

"If you didn't know your wolf can take over your body when they want... I am his wolf..."

"So you're like a totally different person?"

"Kinda... but I'm way more fun..." he laughs, I roll my eyes and get up to grab new clothes. I walk into the bathroom and shut the door, but before the door could shut something stops it. I open the door again to see Xavier, blocking off the door with his foot.

"Hold on... at least let me change your bandages before you change.."

"Oh yeah right..." I sigh, I take off my shirt being careful not to hurt myself. "Your wolf is almost healed, the scars are fading." he says smiling.

I sigh and smile. "Ariel, I'm getting anxious... I need to mark you as my own... I promise I will be gentle." He says, his hand touching the bite mark. I hesitate, but I nod my head. He smiles and sets my hair to the side, he licks and nips on the bite mark. Eventually I could see his canines come down, and drag along my neck.

I gasp, his teeth dragging along my neck feels very similar to a knife. I become nervous at the thought, I look at him from the mirror. He aligns his teeth with my neck, I see him look at me from the mirror and bite into my neck. At first it felt like a small prick, but then I could feel his teeth dig in deeper and deeper into my skin.

I bite my lip to prevent a cry of pain. 'Shh it's ok let it out...' I hear him say. Slowly my groans turn into moans. I could feel his teeth pull out of my skin, he licks off all the blood that dripped down my shoulder."Baby I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done that... I should have waited till you were ready."

"N-no it's okay....."

"No it's not.... You weren't ready, this is to much pain."

"N-no I.... want to be w-with y-you..." I say feeling light headed, black dots start to cloud my vision. I feel tiny sparks on my chin, I feel something being placed on my lips. I could feel Xavier start to kiss me, I kiss back and sparks turn into fireworks...

....

'"Well sweetie, how would you feel about having an older brother?" She asks sitting on the floor. "What? I would love to have an older brother! He would always protect me and make me feel better." I say sitting on her lap. "Well tomorrow daddy and I are getting you a brother!" She said hugging me.'

'"Cool, but uh sweetie there is someone I want you to meet..." Mommy says smiling. "Oh yeah? Who is it?" I ask opening the car door. When I do I find a boy sitting across from me, he has black hair really blue eyes and is playing on a DS. "Uh Ariel this is Xavier your new brother!" She said smiling. When I look at his eyes it feels like I'm in a dream. There is something about him that seems weird. "Hey," he said giving me his hand. I take it and he pulled me into the car.'

'I walk next to his bed and tap on his shoulder. His eyes open slightly and look at me. "Ariel what's wrong?" He asked sitting up. "I had a nightmare I'm so scared..." I say crying. "Come here," he said pushing his blanket away. I sit across from him and he pulls me onto his lap and hugs me from behind. "What happened?" He whispered in my ear.
"S-some man wanted to k-kill some one a-and h-he looked a-at me a-and he k-kicked my tummy and m-my h-head." I say hugging my puppy. "Shhh it's okay," he said rocking. "It's not real, it's a dream, it's okay." he whispered in my ear. "Ariel you need to calm down, relax." He said calmly in my ear.'