Drunk

Minji

I arrive to the club a little over a minute late. "MINJI! WHY ARE YOU LATE!?" My boss keeho shouts over the music. "STUCK UP RICH BITCHES!" I yell back and he nods. "ITS OKAY GIRL I FIGURED!" He smiles and lets me go to the bar to get started with work.

"Hello ma'am can I have 3 shots of vodka!" Some guy smirks as he looks me up and down. "Sure." I smile and pour him 3 shots of vodka in a shot cup. He takes them all and licks his lips while staring into my eyes. "Well....I was assuming these would be strong but...maybe a shot of you is stronger!" He smirks and I smile awkwardly.

"Listen here you horny bitch! She obviously doesn't want you!" A girl says as she moves him aside to order for herself. I smile looking at my friend, "Hanni Pham!" I say and she reaches over the counter to hit my arm. "You need to stop looking so hot! These guys won't lay off of you! I don't want to find out you got kidnapped and raped Minji!" She pouts. "I won't! You're so stupid!" I chuckle.

"Where's Danielle?" Hanni asks me. I look around the bar. "I don't know." I shrug. "I'm right her!" Danielle jumps and scares us. "AH!" Hanni and I both jump. "Gotcha bitches!" She laughs. "Whatever!" Hanni and I both say. "Any tips?" I ask Danielle. She brings out 3 whole 20 dollar bills. "60 dollars!!!?" I ask. She nods with a smirk. "Gotta show off that charm of yours minji! I know you have one! Then you'll be making plenty of tips like me!" Danielle winks and goes to make a drink for a customer.

I glance at Hanni and she nods, "you really have to get out of your comfort zone minji!" She says seriously. "But...you remember what happened last time I got out of my comfort zone." I say. "So what if your mom caught us fucking and drunk!" Hanni says. "she beat my ass bro!" I say and hanni chuckles but stops after she sees my sad face. "Look...just be a flirt.. flirty won't do any harm!" Hanni says before going to a table with the rest of our friends and drinks.

She's right. Let's flirt.

"They right. Ouu girl I just know you can flirt." Keeho says before walking away. I shake my head while chuckling and wait for my next customer.

"2 glasses of whiskey and 2 shots of vodka!" A guy says again while checking me out. "You should take a picture, it'll last longer." I say as I lean down to grab the whiskey revealing my cleavage for him to see, in which he was looking. "What if I don't want to see it through a screen but rather in person? Every day.." he smirks and leans on the counter closer to me. Don't get me wrong he's a good looking guy but he reaks of cigarettes and I can't stand the smell of them.

"Everyday hm? Why not one night?" I smirk and slightly lean back. He smirks before giving me a 20 dollar tip. He puts the tip in my bra very sensually and slowly while staring at me with those cat like type eyes. "What's your name?" He asks me. "Kim Minji." I say. "And yours?" I ask. "Jungwon." He smirks. "Cute name for a cute guy." I force myself not to gag and what I just said. "And you have a pretty name for a pretty face." He says while gently caressing my hand that was on the counter.

"EXCUSE ME?!" A girl yells from right beside him while looking at me. "I want a drink." She says when making eye contact with me. I take my hand away from Jungwon and go to the girl. "What drink?" I ask while leaning over the counter closer to her. I hear her breathe hinch when our face is just inches apart. "Uh....cu- some strawberry..soju-" she stutters and then breaks eye contact to look at my breast. "Eyes up here babe." I say seductively while grabbing her chin and making her look at me in the eyes. Oh how fun it would be to break haerin's heart....

"Wait..." She says while looking at me pour her soju in a glass. "Yes?" I ask. "Are you....the girl from the restaurant?" She asks and I slightly get a little nervous. "Yes I...am." I say and her face changes. "WAIT- you're the waitress huh!?" She asks, "I knew I recognized those eyes!" She says. "You payed attention to my eyes?" I ask and she moves a little in her seat. "Well- only because I always see you bringing orders out and on the ground when I trip you." She laughs. I roll my eyes and give her the drink.

"Wait...Kim minji." She smirks. "Yes I did my research!" She says before I question her. "Stay. You'll be my bartender for the night." She says as if she owns me. "You don't own me you know? I won't be your bartender I have other customers." I say and try to walk off but a chuck of money was thrown at my face. I look at it and see it was at least $1,000.

"Stay." She says with a low voice. I guess I'll stay.

-

"I'm gonna go d-dance! Don't l-leave!" She stutters through her drunkenness. It's already her 5th glass of strawberry soju. I watch her as she dances to a song by kai. "Mhmm~" Is the music that is being blasted through our club by his magnificent voice. I look around to see crowds of people practically grinding on each other and groping each other. However, I felt a pair of eyes on me in the crowd.

I look to see where those eyes are and see dark and lustful cat-like eyes staring me down. I see guys surrounding Haerin, practically grinding on her. She ignores them and just focuses on me. She's grinding on them while trailing her hands all over her body, not once breaking eye contact with me. A sudden heat rose within my lower abdomen. No way I'm getting turned on by that.

Haerin smirks as if hearing my thoughts and walks back over to me, leaving the guys disappointed. "You like?" She smirks and leans closer to face. The smell of strawberries fills my senses along with a hint of alcohol. "Like?" I ask dumbfoundedly. "Me?" She smirks and bites her lip. Oh God.

"No." I say and try to walk off but she pulls me by the neck and kisses me. The taste of strawberries and alcohol flows through my mouth. She bites my lip making me gasp and allows her tongue to dominate my tongue. I pull back, shocked. Did the KANG HAERIN just kiss me? She be must be drunk...