That Bitch

Haerin

"Kang Seulgi." Hyein says over the phone with me. "Seulgi........SEULGI!!! WAIT. .. can it be the same one?!!!" I shout randomly and see Minji glance at me and asks what's wrong. "Minji...look up Kang Seulgi!" I say and she hurries to grab her phone and type the name.

"WAIT! She's the one from the CLUB!" We both say while looking at the picture. "Holy shit!" Minji says, "Why what's wrong?!" Minji asks. I tell minji everything as I put hyein on speaker and she interrupts with other factors I didn't know were occuring.

"Also your father is going to set up a meeting with the two of you kangs because Seulgi wants to talk to you...alone about things." Hyein says. "What things?" I question. "Well....she knows of you from a bar you went to. You told her your name she searched it up, now I don't know how true this is, it's just what I'm hearing..." Hyein states, "She's stealing money from your father and your father cannot do anything about it, since she is the richest woman in the world and can easily pay people money to shut the fuck up and not listen to Mr.Kang." Hyein says.

"Also did I mention she is doing all of this for a girl?" Hyein chuckles on the end of the phone. Minji and I look at each other, "What girl..." We say. "Minji." Hyein says. "She wants Kim minji, haerin's girlfriend....that's why she wants to have a "nice chat" with you Haerinnie!" Hyein says sarcastically.

"UGH THAT BITCH!!!!" Haerin screams and throws a pillow across the room.

"Hyein we will call you tomorrow right now we need SLEEP!" Minji emphasizes the sleep part. I roll my eyes and cuddle next to her after saying goodbye to my best friend.

"Do you think she is actually stealing your father's money just for me?" Minji worries. I glance up at her since she's taller than me, "I won't let her win minji." I rub her cheek. She smiles feeling less worried about the situation now.

-

"Minji I need you at work now! We are extremely busy!!" Felix says over the phone. I glance at Minji and see her nod and start getting ready. "I have to go to work Haerin!" Minji says as I hold onto her waist. "But. Stay!" I pout. She kisses my pouted lips, "I wish I could, but I have to make money." She smiles. "Tsk you could just have my money.." I roll my eyes. "The money that is very quickly declining from your father?" She teases. "Right. I'm gonna go deal with that!" I get dressed as well to go visit my father.

-

Minji

"Minji!! There you are! Go go!" Felix says inna high pitched voice but then a deep one. "Okay!" I put on my apron and starts delivering orders.

Because of how amazing I am at my job, I got all the orders out and satisfied the customers needs... except one. "Excuse me ma'am!" A woman says. I turn around and my smile instantly dropped. "Oh..minji...didn't think you worked here." Seulgi smirks. "How can I help you?" I still force a smile onto my face that is trying so hard not to show it's true colors.

"Well...you can start helping me by giving me your phone number." She smirks as she leans back, crossing one leg over the other. "Well I cannot do that but I can give you some napkins." I smile. "Oh I am gonna need some napkins after I'm done with you." She leans closer, still with that sam smirk plastered on her face.

I exhale a deep breath, trying hard not to smack some sense into this woman. "How about you leave haerin's family alone." I smile. She rolls her eyes, "Never. Not until you're mine." She smiles. "Why do you want me so bad seulgi?! No means no!" I shout getting frustrated. Seulgi looks around in a panic, guess she doesn't want to ruin her reputation. She grabs my wrist and pulls me out of the restaurant. I struggle to get out of her strong grip that is now leaving bruises on my wrist.

"LET ME GO!" I shout and start screaming for help. I was quickly shut up with her hand over my mouth and my back against her cold car. "Shut up." She says calmly. "I'm Not kidnapping you." She rolls her eyes. "You basically did!" I bite her finger and she groans in pain. She pushes me harder against her car and leans closer to my face. "Minji...I'm being nice to you. Don't make me  mad." She says in a deep, serious voice. She brushes a strand of hair out of my face before examining my facial structure. Then she kisses me.

I kiss back to make it seem like I like her but I don't, not one bit. Bad idea though because then I felt a sharp pain in my arm. I break the kiss and look at my arm, I see a needle in it. "HEY WHAT...SEULGI!" I scream. I try to run off but was pulled back by her, I felt weak. Last thing I saw was Seulgi's face looking more evil than ever....

**************
Seulgi wants. Seulgi gets.😈