After Like

Haerin

I was roughly pushed inside the house, not even being able to close the door. Minji pulls me into a passionate kiss that quickly turns into a hot makeout session that shows how desperately we want each other. "Minji...at least let me take off my shoes!" I pull away from the kiss chuckling. "No." She says and kisses me again, we slowly shove and pull each other to our bedroom.

With the kick of my foot bursting open the door, we don't bother to close it.

Minjis kisses trail from my jawline to my neck, with little nibbles falling onto my skin. Her hands make their way up to my shoulders and gently push me down onto the bed. A slight moan escapes from my mouth, hinting to her to keep going. "I want you so bad..." She whispers against my ear. My entire body feels like it was just electrocuted. The hair on my body stands up and I don't think I've felt heat rush so fast throughout my entire body in my entire life.

I flip us over and see Minji so ready for me. Her hands snake their way under her dress pulling it up over the top of her head, with my help as well, leaving her bare with just her brazier on. My hand slides their way to her backside, unclipping her bra. Her hands grip into my brown locks pulling me into her chest to give it attention.

Giving her chest attention, my other hand Caresses her other breast while I give the other affection. Her moans are music to my ears. "Hurry Haerin~" She whimpers while slightly pushing my head lower. I smirk against her breast and give it a quick,gently nibble before leaving it without company.

My hands hook around the bands of her underwear, pulling it off from around her waist. "Someone is eager..." I smile as I glance at her glistening center, waiting for me.

I trail my finger over her center causing her to twitch under my touch. With one finger I slowly insert it, giving her time to adjust. "Oh~" She lowly moans as her hands grip my wrist, her nails penetrating into my skin. I pick up a steady pace, going in and out of her, giving her all the pleasure she wants.

Her right hand entangles within my locks, pulling me closer to her center. I pull back, crawling my way up her body, still thrusting in and out of her. I smash my lips against hers, passionately. Her hand never leaving my hair, while her other crawls onto my waist, pulling me closer to her body. I bite her lower lip causing her to gasp, giving me entrance.

My tongue gently massages her lip to soothe the pain, then my dominance takes over. Both our tongues smashing against each other, soothing each other, enjoying the sensation of one another. I speed up my thrust inside her and feel her walls starting to get tighter around my fingers.

"Haerin~" She moans my name, whilst clutching my hair. "Go ahead." I whisper against her ear and then she reaches her climax. Legs shaking beneath me, out of breath slowly trying to catch her breath and recover.

"I love you." I say to her while staring deeply into her eyes, and moving a strand of sweaty hair out of her face. She turns her head to look at me and smiles, "I love you too!" She wraps her arms around my waist pulling me closer to her.

"Let's sleep you made me tired." She whines. "I'm tired to the hell-" I say but she cuts me off with a kiss on my lips, and then peppers my entire face with kisses to shut me up...it's working.

"Okay okay!" I chuckle from her cuteness. I wrap her arms around my waist more tighter and snuggle closer to her, encaving myself with her warmth, then soon...Dreamland.

***************
I BACK YALL-

ALSO WHO HAS SEEN ITS OKAY TO NOT BE OKAY? Because I have this idea with that storyline..but it's with Haerin and Danielle🌚