Finally

Minji

Haerin and I get into the car quickly practically shoving each other aside. I start the engine and begin driving off to my house.

Maybe about 10 minutes out, Haerin starts putting her hands on my thighs. "Haerin are you trying to get us killed!?" I slur. "Oh come on you're literally drunk driving right now!" She slurs out. "Correction tipsy but who knows-" I say as I pull into my driveway. I didn't even get to turn the engine off and Haerin was already on the car door waiting by my front porch.

I unlock the front door and we enter. Haerin pushes me against the front door, locking it then deeply kissing me. I moan into the kiss, her to give darts in and out quickly and softly rubbing against my tongue. I put my hands on her waist and start walking towards her, which causes her to walk backwards. Our bodies never breaking apart as we bump into walls, counters, the couch, the chairs. Finally we make it to my room.

"Minji~" Haerin moans as I suck on her neck. He hands trailing up to my soft straight hair, tangling her finger within it. My hands slide up and down her body, going under her shirt and cupping her breast. She moans at my touch and tilts her head back so I can have more access to her neck.

She gently pulls the hem of my dress wanting it off. I take my dress off along with hers, clothes give too much resistance. I forgot that I wasn't wearing a bra under my dress. She stares at my bare chest and smirks. She leans closer and kisses one of my breast. Immediately my tip hardens from the contact, she continues kissing my breast. "Ugh~" I moan and I can feel her smirk against my chest, she moves to give the same attention to my other orb.

I moan again but not before quickly pinning her down on the bed, gaining my control back. She moans at the friction between our centers. I smirk before gently grinding on her. She moans, arching her back to feel more. I stop. "Minji! Why'd you stop!" She whines as she starts moving her hips against my hips, but I quickly get my hands and pin her waist down. "Because." I say and kiss her neck again.

She immediately forgets what we were even talking about and tangles her hands within my hair once again. She spreads her legs and grabs one of my hands, dragging it to her core. She takes her underwear off almost ripping it in the process. Then she placed my hand right above her center, slowly rubbing. "Someone's needy." I smirk. "Someone's taking too long." She counter attacks.

I rub her while kissing her neck, adding to the tons amount of pleasure she is receiving. She moans when I slightly dip my fingers into her. I smirk against her neck and start kissing down her body. "I guess I have made you wait so long huh?" I tease. I glance up at her and she nods her head with her mouth gaped open, making little sounds.

As I keep kissing down her body, she can't help but squirm in excitement. "Hurry up!" She demands. "Say it nicer." I say and stop rubbing her. She groans, "Please hurry." She says in a more softer, begging tone. I smirk and kiss between her thighs. She shutters at the sensation and tries to close her thighs but I push them more open.

I move my mouth more closer to her center, my hot breath radiating off of it, sending her over the edge of waiting. I glance up at her and see she is already looking at me. She nods and I smile quickly before going down on her. One lick and her hands are already tangled within my hair, pushing me more closer to her. 

With my continuous licking on her center, I decide to add to the pleasure with my fingers. I push one in while licking her, sending her over the edge with pleasure. "Fuck~" she moans and I smile. While thrusting my finger in and out of her I add another, making it two. Her back arches at the insane amount of pleasure she is receiving.

I feel her clenching on my fingers, telling me she is close. "Don't stop. I'm so close~" She moans as she grips my hair so hard I thought she was pulling some out. I fasten my pace with my fingers and my tongue, sending her over the edge until she finally explodes. "Fuck!" She says as she comes down from her high, her chest rising and falling as I glance at her.

I kiss her lower abdomen and up, all the way to her swollen lips. "Mhm~" I moan in her mouth as her hands cup my ass, pulling me closer to her body. Then the unexpected happens.

She flips us around...

***************
Switch??????????