Tease pt. 2

Minji

Judging by her reaction, this is gonna be a fun night. "Yep let's go." I say and hop out the car with her following quickly after. "Minji why are we here!?" She says pulling my hand back so I face her. "Why not? It's fun!" I smirk and she stops realizing what I'm trying to do. "Oh...oh hell nah! You are not gonna get a fucking lap dance from these hoes!" She says pushing me against the outside wall of the strip club. "Why?" I ask innocently. "If anything...I'll give you one, but certainly not them!" She says. "Well...we will see what happens inside hm?" I smirk and get out of her grasp.

Before entering the building I just heard her groan behind me, after I entered, I heard loud bass music blasting through the entire club. Lights being flashed everywhere thank God I didn't get any seizures.

"Why hello there...would you like a dance?" A very tall sexy woman said to me as she rubbed my shoulder. I glance back at haerin and see her eyeing the dancer before me and rolling her eyes. I smirk, "Not now, maybe later." I say to her and she smiles. "I'll be waiting for you babe." She says one last time before walking away swaying her hips a lot.

"Quit looking!" Haerin pushes me. "Someone's mad." I smirk and she chuckles dryly. "Why are we here anyways!" She says as she runs her thin hands through her hair. "You deserve it Haerin." I shrug and walk up to the bartender. "What can I get you?" She smirks as she looks me up and down. "Strongest you got." I tell her and she chuckles before heading to get me her strongest drink.

"Make that 2!" Haerin taps the counter and she nods. I look at haerin to see her already looking at me, eyes dark, cheeks red. We both get our drinks and chug them down within milliseconds. "Another!" We both say at the same time and the bartender nods.

Fast forward we already had like 6 drinks and we are tipsy, maybe even way more. "Want that dance sweetie?" That same tall dancer comes up to me. I glance at haerin, her cheeks flushed, eyes extremely dark, and trying to glare at the woman but it comes off as a wink. "N-no she won't!" Haerin slurs as she tries to push the woman away from me but the woman doesn't budge. "Darling..I think she wants me and not you..." The tall woman smirks.

Haerin stands up and grabs my hand, pulling me to the backstage. "M-minji!" She shouts. "W-what?!" I slur out. She pushes me down on the chair behind me. "You want a dance so bad huh? Well you'll get one from me!" Haerin says aggressively and plays some music on a speaker.

She starts off slow and sensual as she always her hips above me, not even paying attention to my presence, or so I thought. She puts both her hands on both of my knees and slowly kneels down, side to side her hips move as she does not break any eye contact with me. She slowly comes back up and sits on my lap, her back facing me.

She grinds consistently and slowly on my lap to the beat of the music. I lean my head back at the sight in front of me. "Haerin~" I mumble and she doesn't stop. Instead, she grabs my hands and places them on her hips, roaming them around them. I hear her make a low groan as my hands start to have a mind of their own. My hands make their way to her chest area, gripping tightly. She moans at the feeling but quickly takes them off and turns around facing me.

"No touching!" She demands. She looks me in the eyes, her eyes very lustful. She starts roaming her hands all over my body, hands grazing my breast, hands grazing my love handles. I lean my head back resisting the urge to make any noise. She notices and starts kissing my neck, licking my sweet spot. I moan at the feeling, putting my hands on her waist, pulling her closer. She pushes my hands off, "No touching minji!" She demands lowly again. "But why!?" I groan in frustration.

"Punishment." She smirks. She bites my neck definitely leaving a mark. Her kisses trail up from neck to my jawline, to my lips. She kisses me passionately and I gladly return the kiss. I gently bite her bottom lip making a her moan, giving me an entrance to her mouth. I slip my tongue in, dominating hers. My hands find their way to her waist again, pulling her closer again. This time she doesn't push them away. Instead, she pushes them lower, to center.

She moans when my finger lightly grazes her front. I smirk and hardly push my fingers against her front. She moans loudly then quickly covers her mouth in embarrassment. I glance at my fingers and that they are a little moist. "Someone wants me." I smirk. "Of course I do!" She groans and kisses me deeply again. Then we are making our again.

She becomes more needy and touchy, but I have to stop. "Haerin! Not here!" I say pulling her hand away from my center. "Why it's a trip club? Literally all they do here is fuck?!" She rolls her eyes. "Well I don't want people to see you begging and on your knees for me, so out!" I roll my eyes and she gasps. "And how do you know it won't be the opposite?" She smirks while raising an eye brow.

"Well we will see." I say and we drag each other out the club.

*********
uh-oh.🤭