My house

Minji

"Okay Haerin. What do you want to eat?" I ask her while looking in my pantry, then my fridge. She wraps her arms around my waist from behind me. "You.." she whispers in my left ear before kissing my neck. I moan quietly, trying not to show how weak she makes me feel.

"Haerin...I- s-said only s-sleeping-" I stutter as she sucks my sweet spot. Haerin hums against my neck, clearly not paying attention to anything I said. "Haerin~" I slightly moan feeling her hands go lower below my waist and to my center.

My breathing becomes quicker as her hand glides over my center. Before matters get worse, I quickly pull her hands away from me and get out of her grip. "What-" She pouts and comes closer again. "Upstairs. Now." I say with my deep voice and she smirks before following my orders.

-

"I'm going to bed Haerin it's late." I say as I try to make her stop kissing me. "No." She says with her cat eyes. "Yes!" I say and turn around and cover my body with the blankets. She flips me around and straddles my waist. "Minji..." She breathes. I widen my eyes when I see her start taking her shirt off, or try to. "Haerin...keep it on." I say with a soft voice. She stares at me intensely, trying to figure out what is so different about me. "Why are you so... different?" She blurts out. I smile, "How am I different?" I ask. "Well... considering most people would want to see me..you know..." She says as she tugs her shirt a little.

I put a strand of hair behind her ear, "Well...I'm not most people as you can tell." I say and she gets off and lays behind me. I turn around to face her. Our face just centimeters apart..

"Minji..." She says my name. "Yeah?" I say. "Do you have a boyfriend?" She asks me. "Well..it's sad you think I would EVER have a boyfriend..." I laugh at her thinking I was a straight. "Do you have a girlfriend?" She asks with doe eyes. "Haerin..I wouldn't have been kissing you or inviting you over if I did...I'm not a cheater stupid!" I push her shoulder and she squeals as she almost fell off the bed.

"Oh shit sorry!" I laugh and she glares at me. "Do you want to..." She pauses. "Want to what Haerin?" I ask dumbfoundedly. "Do you want to go out with me?" Even though it's dark I can tell she was blushing. "Did THE KANG HAERIN just ask me out?" I chuckle and she smiles before pushing me to where I almost fell off the bed. "BITCH! I MEAN-" I clear my throat as I see her mouth gaped open. "Sorry it's my favorite word." I say and she hums.

"Of course I'll go out with you Haerin." I finish off saying and see her eyes brighten up. "Yes." She whispers to herself but I hear her. "Why are you celebrating?" I giggle. "Because I like you.....a lot. You're different Kim minji and I love that." She says and scoots closer to me as she lays near my chest, almost like a cat.

"Goodnight Haerin." I say to her only to hear the sound of her breathing. I smile and doze off to the sound of cat snores.

-

"Minji wake up! MINJI!" Haerin screams causing me to do exactly what she said. "WHAT?!" I shout and she giggles. "Well you see there was this...baby spider on your bed...I don't know where it went now...also I just wanted you to be awake with me." She smiles. "Haerin...oh my goodness." I smack my forehead.

I check the time and see it is gonna be 11am in 10 minutes. "FUCK!" I shout and quickly get up and strip my clothes to put my work clothes on. "Woah! Wait leave them off!" She begs and I throw my home clothes at her. "I'm gonna be late!" I say and she checks the time. "So?" She says. "Haerin. I have a job. I cannot be late, even though Felix won't kill me because he's too nice..but still!" I say as I finished buttoning my blouse.

"I already called the restaurant minji." Haerin chuckles. I stop what I was doing and turn to her, "What." I say not ask. "I told him you are not feeling well, and I was gonna take care of you." She smiles innocently. "He believed that?" I ask. "No he didn't. But he knows how hard you work so he let you take this day off." She says.

"Haerin..." I sigh and she backhugs me. "I already know where we are going to go today. Where something...fancy!" She smiles and walks out my room and I'm guessing to the kitchen since I heard clanks of frying pans.

"Fancy?" I ask myself.

************
Sorry y'all there's gonna be a whole bunch of teasing 🤌🏻to spice it up