Proposal

Haerin

"I CANT BELIEVE MY BEST FRIEND IS GONNA GET MARRIED!" Hyein screams in excitement. "Hyein shush! And it's not official yet! I haven't even asked her stupid!" I giggle and hyein smirks. "I know she'll say yes! Who can resist the Kang Haerin!" Hyein pinches my cheek.

I roll my eyes at how stupid my best friend is sometimes. A rollercoaster of emotions starts to make its way to me. Will she say yes? Does she even like me enough to marry me? What if she isn't ready for marriage? What if- "HAERIN!" Hyein yells in my ear, making me jolt back nearly tripping over my feet. "WHAT?" I yell back and she smirks. "What are you thinking about?" She asks me. "Nothing! Let's go get food." I say to distract hyein. "FOOD!" She screams, it works everytime.

-

Minji

"Kim minji!" Felix shouts and side hugs me. "Feels like I haven't seen you in forever!" He says and I roll my eyes. "I was just here 2 days ago!" I chuckle. "2 days too long! None of my other employees are as good as you! Don't tell them I said that though." His voice deepens. "I will tell them you said that!" I smile cockily. "I will fire you!" He says. "What? I got to take orders out bye!!" I smile and head to the designated tables to deliver their orders.

I spot a familiar figure sitting at a table. "Hanni?" I smile and she puts down the menu, caught by surprise. "Minji...Hi!" She smiles nervously and tries to hide a purse that is across from her. "You have a date?" I roll my eyebrows and smirk. She blushes, "SHUT UP KIM MINJI!" She hits my arm and pushes me away, not wanting me to see her date.

"Hanni, sorry it took my forever, I'm back now!" A woman says, tall well not as tall as me but definitely taller than hanni...I mean who isn't taller than hanni.

"Oh hello ma'am, let me glance real quick to see what I want to order." She smiles and me and I wait patiently. "Minji this is Liz, Liz this is minji, my best friend, well one of my best friends, her and Danielle are my best friends." Hanni introduces us. Liz and I bow to each other.

"I'm ready to take my order." Liz smiles.

-

"HANNI WHAT THE FUCK WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!" I yell at her and then pretend to cry. "MINJI YOU'VE BEEN CAUGHT UP WITH OTHER THINGS! LIKE BEING FUCKING KIDNAPPED FOR ONE!" Hanni says and I hit her arm. "So!" I cross my arms. Hanni laughs at my action, "I'll tell you everything from now on!" She smiles. "Better!" I say.

Hanni and I's conversation was interrupted when we hear a the bell ring signalling someone has come in to the restaurant. "Hello...is Kim minji here?" A beautiful voice calls my name too well. "Yes?" I ask and look at haerin. She smirks and walks in my direction, taking my hand and pulling me away from the restaurant.

She pulls me into a kiss as soon as we exit the restaurant. "BE BACK IN 10 MINUTES!" Felix yells before the door closes. I chuckle, stopping the kiss. "You came all the way here just to kiss me?" I smirk and she smirks. "I would do that don't act surprised!" Haerin says and kisses me quickly before pulling away.

"Minji I want to ask you something." Haerin says before letting out a shaky breath. "What is it?" I raise an eyebrow. Haerin softly holds my hands in hers, "Kim minji, I'm sorry I used to be a total bitch to you. I shouldn't have ever been like that towards you knowing you are one of the kindest and hardworking souls to ever exist in this world. I love you a lot Kim minji and this is why I'm doing this." Haerin says as she begins to kneel on one knee.

I gasp in shock. People walking by stop and watch what is going to be the next move.

"Kim minji...will you spend the rest of your life with me? Will you marry me?" Haerin asks me as she pulls out a small box from her pocket, revealing and very beautiful silver ring.

Being at a loss of words, I still manage to mumble out a 'yes'. "YES!" I practically shouts not realizing it had made Haerin juno a little but then smile realizing what my answer had been. She gently slides the ring on my finger and an applause was heard from the crowd that began watching our proposal as if it was a movie. "YEAH KIM MINJI!" Felix and hanni shout while clapping the loudest.

Haerin gets up off of one knee and leans in, kissing me. "I love you." She smiles tenderly at me. "I love you too." I smile the same way at her.

-

"YOU GOT MARRIED!" Danielle screams from the bar. "YES WE HAVENT HAD THE WEDDING YET!" I scream back at her and Danielle pretends to faint. "Why was I the last to know?" She pouts. "Because you were at work! I DIDN'T KNOW WHEN SHE WAS GOING TO DO IT!" I raise up my hands. Danielle hits my arm playfully and seriously. "I'm invited to the wedding right?" She asks. "Of course you are!" I roll my eyes.

"When is the wedding actually?" Danielle asks me. "I think Haerin wants it on Saturday." I say. "Which is in almost a week." I say and Danielle gasps.

"IN A WEEK? Damn she must really want you." Danielle smirks and I blush. "She's already got me!" I smirk and Danielle scrunches her face up in disgust, "EW STOP DON'T!! NAURR!!" Danielle says.

****************
Proposal it is!!! Damn am I that easy to predict 🙄👎🏻