Lost and Found

Haerin

"HYEIN! WE HAVE TO GET MINJI!" I yell at her over the phone. "Chill!!! Where is she at?!" Hyein says calmly. "At Seulgi's place, across from my dad's business! That big BUILDING!" I shout, my hands and everything is shaking right now I'm so nervous for her.

"Alright let's go." Hyein says and hangs up. I wait for hyein to come.

-

"Get in bitch!" Hyein yells as she rolls down her window. "Hyein the place is heavily guarded, minji says!" I say while running to her passenger door. "So. Bitch you act like we don't have secret guards we can get..." Hyein smirks. "You know people?" I ask. Hyein revs the engine of her car, "I know a LOT of people!" She smirks and drives off.

"You!" I point at the dark haired short girl. "Me?!" She asks confused. "Haerin this is hanni. I had to be friends with your future wife's friends!" Hyein smiles cutely. I glare at Hanni and she rolls her eyes as she holds hands with another tall, slender girl. "And that's Danielle!" Hyein smiles. "Oh it's Haerin, the one who I nearly caught going down on Min- OW!" Danielle shouts as I hit her arm. "Shush." I roll my eyes. "Okay...." Hyein drives to another destination.

"Hyein! What's up bro!?" A man smiles at her. "Hey Taehyun!" She smiles and hugs the older guy. "What you need?" He asks. "Help. Haerin's future wifE- OW!" I elbow her in her side. "She was kidnapped by Kang Seulgi! She is in that building." Hyein points from a a far at a very tall building across another very tall building. "Oh..yeah I'll get the boys!" His face turns serious now. "The boys?" I glance at hyein. "They are called TxT. Very badass name for a badass group." Hyein smirks.

-

Minji

I'm gonna make seulgi unchain me and then I'll please her till she passes out. I thought of an escape plan.

Seulgi was kissing down on my jawline then to my neck. "Mhm~" I moan when she sucks on my sweet spot. "Let me please you~" I practically moans into her ear. I hear her moan and my words of seduction. "Not until I please you." She smirks. "Seulgi. No you don't have to." I say to her and she holds up a knife to my throat again, "I will." She demands. "This...is..rape." I whisper and she smirks. "Of course it is."

She kisses on my breasts, gently sucking on my nub. Her hand massages the other untouched breast. I try my best to resist moaning, I guarantee it is something she would want to hear. She starts to give the same attention to the other one why her free hand travels down to my core, rubbing it gently...at first.

"Moan for me minji." Seulgi says seductively while sucking my breasts. I whimper, instead of moaning, still trying to be as quiet as possible even though it's hard when someone is forcefully touching you in your areas.

She kisses down my body, I squirm trying to break free and not let her get to her goal. She kisses my inner thighs and licks my center. "Ahh~" I moan and she smirks below me. "Perfect." She licks me again, going in more deeper. "Fuck~" I moan when her tongue does deeper into me. She then puts two fingers in me without me knowing. "AHH~" I scream and she smirks. She pumps her fingers in and out of me while licking my area.

"Stop please!" I beg as I'm nearing my edge. "Nope. Can't do that." Seulgi says as she pushes her fingers deeper and harder. I squint my eyes shut as my release came. Seulgi climbs back up to my lips and kisses me roughly, trying to claim me...but I'm already claimed by someone else.

"Let me please you." I say to seulgi. She smirks and unchains me. I grab her hips and flip us over. Seulgi gasps and how strong I was, "Wow...here I thought I was the dominant one." She smirks and I smirk...playing along. I kiss her passionately, penetrating my tongue into her mouth, keeping the dominance I always had. My hand reaches to her core, rubbing over her lace under. "Ugh~" She moans just from the sensation and excitement building up within her. "Go lower." Seulgi whispers seductively in my ear before nibbling on my ear lobe.

I go lower, leaving a wet trail of kisses over her body. "Fuck~" She moans, her hands find their way to my hair, gripping it tightly, pushing me lower to where she wants me to be, her center. "Please. Fuck me minji!" Seulgi moans my name. I smirk and lick her core, up and down continuously. I glance up at her and see her head tilt back instantly, her body arches within a second, her hands grip my hair tighter as she pushes me closer to her. "Fuck right there!" She moans.

I lick and suck her, while inserting two fingers in her, her back arches even more. "Shit~" She whimpers. "I'm gonna fuck you till you pass out." I say seductively below her and she moans at my words. I fasten my pace on my fingers and my tongue, gently going deeper in her with both. "Oh my god.." She moans, her hips grinding on my mouth and fingers. "I'm coming, don't stop, please don't stop!" Seulgi begs above me, it's different seeing her so submissive instead of dominant.

Sooner or later, Seulgi explodes in my mouth and on my fingers. I pant and look up at her, seeing her passed out. "Seulgi?" I ask and she is snoring peacefully. I smirk and grab my clothes and put them on. Before leaving, I chain her to the bed, throwing the keys off the balcony.

I quietly walk out to the living room, seeing the same dog that helped me the first time run to me happily. "Hey boy!" I say quietly and pat his head. I smile and how cute the dog is, but it has a crappy owner.

Haerin

"Go go go!" Txt says to us or more like them. The group jumps the guards that are protecting Seulgi's room. "Fucking asshole!" Beomgyu screams as he kicks the guy in the face making him fly into her door, knocking it down. I run to the door and see Minji petting a dog.

She glances up at me and I see her smile brightly. "Heavily guarded my ass!" I smirk and she runs to me and hugs me. I hug her back and pull away carefully. "You smell like-" Hyein comes, "You smell like sex!" She raises an eyebrow. "WHAT?!" Hanni and Danielle shout at the same time. I let go of minjis and she looks at me and at them, "It wasnt with consent...she didn't forcefully on me and then I said I'll please her to break out of the chains she has me in!" Minji says sadly.

I rub her back, "I understand. Where is she!" I say aggressively and barge into her house and see her passed out on her bed, chained up and naked. "Wow." I say and walk back to the group. "I threw her keys off the balcony." Minji says proudly. I kiss her cheek.

"We should go before she gets up!" Danielle says quietly. "Right right!" We all say and try to exit the door. The dog starts whimpering and going to Minji. "Aww!" We all say at the dog. "The dog doesn't want you to leave!" Hanni says. "Steal it." I say and everyone glances at me. "What..." They say. I pick up the dog myself and it licks me.

"Now let's go." I say.

**************
Not the dog 😭