The wedding

Minji

"Minji you look beautiful!" Danielle and hanni say while hugging each other. "Thank you guys! You guys are....are annoying!" I smile sweetly and they play along by smiling sweetly/sarcastically to me. "Go put on your dress and we will wait out here!" Danielle says.

Haerin

"Do you think minji is wearing a suit or dress?" Hyein asks randomly while eating some popcorn. "I think a dress. Although I really don't mind since she looks hots in anything." I say while putting my dress on with the help of my assistants. "Haerin you look so pretty I could kiss you!" Hyein squeals when she sees my complete wedding look. "Please don't. These lips are for minji only!" I say. "Which ones?" Hyein smirks. "Both." I smirk. "Okay you don't look pretty anymore.." Hyein scrunches her face up in disgust.

"Finished!" One of my assistants states. I turn around slowly and look at hyein. She's in awe. "OMG!! Y'all are going to be the hottest couple!" Hyein squeals. "Damn right!" I say. "Let's go down to the end of the aisle where you can wait for Mrs. Kang minji? Or should it be Kim Haerin? Which one is getting the last name?!" Hyein shouts in confusion. "I asked her so it's Kang minji!" I roll my eyes. "Right right!" Hyein says and we head down to the end of the aisle.

-

The rows of seats quickly start filling up with my side of the family and well...just my side. Minjis side seems to be pretty empty...besides her two stupid best friends who are now love birds. "Don't you look pretty Kim Haerin!" Hanni smirks. "Kang Haerin dumbass! Minji is getting my last name!" I smile cockily. "Danielle will get my last name!" Hanni shows heart eyes to Danielle. "Oh I would love that!" Danielle gasps while covering her mouth. "This is my wedding y'all, get y'all's own!" I roll my eyes and we all start laughing.

I don't know how but Danielle and hanni have become one of my best friends recently. Of course not overthrowing hyein. I love her and her annoying, obnoxious baby-lik self.

"Please take your seat, we will begin!" Some man says, I hardly planned this it was mostly hyein so-

Then the doors down the aisle open, revealing the most beautiful women I have ever laid my eyes on. Minji.

She had on her white dress and was walking down the aisle, by herself. "I bet you want to go down their and walk with her...or maybe makeout with her!" Hyein whispers next to me. I glance at her, "Oh you have no idea..." I trail my words as my eyes gravitate towards minjis irresistible, ravishing, most exquisite body being wrapped in that tight dress that just was made for her and her only.

"Wipe your drool bro." Hyein whispers again and pretends to wipe my imaginary drool on my chin.

Minji finally makes it towards me, now she is right in front of me and I don't even know how I am breathing right now.

"Everyone, take your seats!" The guy next to us says as he begins tell us to do our vows.

"Now that the two beautiful brides are here, are you both ready?" He asks us. The crowd stays silent as minji and I glance at each other, smiling widely and everything. "Yes." We both say in unison.

"Kim Minji...do you promise to cherish and love Kang Haerin for the rest of your life? To always be there for her when she needs you to? To never hurt her, to stick with her until you both can grow old together? Do you promise to forever have her by your side Kim minji?" He asks minji.

I look at her and see her looking like she was thinking hard about her answer, the sudden waves of nervousness began hitting my body. What would be her answer? Does she actually want to marry me? Does she actually want to spend the rest of her life with me and put up with my bitchy attitude at times?

"I do. I promise." Minji smiles at me with love clearly visual in her brown orbs. The man now turns to face me. His eyes in me but my eyes are on the woman before me the entire time.

"Kang Haerin..do you promise to cherish and love Kim Minji for the rest of your life? To always be there for her when she needs you to? To never hurt her, to stick with her until you both can grow old together? Do you promise to forever have her by your side Kang Haerin?" He asks me, and the crowd waits patiently.

"I do. I promise... forever." I smile with love visual in my eyes as well as minji and I stare deeply into each other's soul through the eyes of love.

The man smiles, "Kang Haerin...you may now kiss the bride."

I smile, "Gladly." I smirk and walk closer to Minji, my hands wrapping around her waist, pulling her closer as I connect our lips that were made for each other. The crowd claps and I swear I can hear hyein making gagging noises.

Minji and I break away from the kiss, resting our foreheads against each other. "I love you." I smile with slight water in the corner of my eyes. "I love you too." Minji says with a small tear running down the side of her cheek.

Minji and I turn and face the crowd, hands molded together as we walk down the isle as one.

-

"I just know y'all are going to have that after marriage glow!" Hanni laughs and hyein and Danielle smirk. "Shut up!" Minji and I both say as we get into the car and have my driver drive us home.

I place my hand on minjis thigh, rubbing it softly. "Haerin...you look so... hot..." Minji whispers against my ear. I smirk, I knew I picked out the perfect wedding dress. "Really? You know I look hotter without clothes on...if you want to see again." I smirk against her ear and nibble on her earlobe, making her breath hitch.

"Please drive faster!" Minji shouts at the driver.

*****************
Back y'all💃🏻