One Dance

Minji

"HAERIN!" I shout and she just looks at me confused. "What?" She asks. "why did you kiss me?!" I ask with my eyes widened in shock. "Because I felt like it." Her cat like seductive eyes turned cold. "Did you not like it?" She smirks. "Well...I never said that I was just wondering why.." I say. "Well it'll be the last kiss you'll ever get in your pathetic little life so I'm glad you enjoyed it." She smiles before giving her her glass for a refill.

I refill her glass and check the time on my phone, 1:00am. One more hour then I go home and sleep and then repeat. "Why are you on your phone? " She slurs out. "Because it's almost time for me to leave." I say. "What time do you leave?" She asks. "In one hour." I say. She spaces out for a second, thinking of some devious plan.

"Dance with me." She says and grabs my hand. "No. I can't." I say and pull my hand back but her grip gets tighter. "Please." She says and I stop trying to free myself and stare at her. Did she just say please? To me? A PeAsanT?

"Did you just say please to a peAsaNT?" I smirk using her words. She swallows, "Yes. Yes I did." She sighs. "I wouldn't mind but I can't, I have to make drinks and-" I say. "No you don't. Go dance girl I'll let you have your last hour to have fun so go!" Keeho shouts as he winks at me and glances at haerin beside me.

I roll my eyes, "Fine." I say to Haerin and she quickly drags me to the dance floor. "WAIT-" I try to say but she pulls me in to the crowd and music started blasting even louder than before, darn keeho setting me up.

Senorita by Shawn Mendes started playing. The piano keys at the start of the song are heard through the club. Haerin looks up at me since Im slightly taller than her. She grabs one of my hands and guides it to her waist. Both her arms wrap around my shoulders as she closes the distances between, our bodies closer than my face is to hers right now.

"Don't be stiff." She whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine. "I'm not." I say and she chuckles. "Yes. Here." She says and puts her hands on my hips and moves them slowly to the beat of the music. Her eyes never leaving mine as she does so. "Your hips don't lie." She smirks at me before glancing at my lips. "And yours?" I ask randomly, shocking myself at how bold I am getting. She looks taken back but soon turns around so her back is pressed against my chest.

Her hands find my hands and put them on her waist as she slowly sways her hips side to side to the beat of the music. She moves back a little so this time her hips are pressing on my front. Her hand snakes its way to my hair as she grips it tightly. The other hands takes one of my hands and guides it all over her body, stopping at her chest area. She squeezes my hand, making me squeeze one breast. She slightly moans as she still is practically grinding up against me. I bite my lip at how hot I was getting....at how hot she is.

Soon some guys see us and start to dance around us. One even comes behind me and starts to grind against me but Haerin noticed and shooed him off. "I hate men." She mumbles under her breathe as she glares at him. "Me too." I say while glaring at him too. She grabs my chin with her hand, "Eyes on me." She says.

She trails my hands all over her body while staring me in my eyes, seductively. My hand reaches her mouth and she gently opens her mouth then sucks one finger. I-

I pull my hand back, shocked and overwhelmed by the amount of heat my body is radiating right now. She smirks at me, "Did that turn you on?" She says while whispering seductively in my ear. I couldn't utter a single word out. "Hm? I can't hear you babe?" She says while caressing my arm with one finger of hers. My breathing is becoming heavy.

"Alright. Minji you can leave now." Keeho saves me and I get my stuff ready to leave and go home ALONE.

"Wait minji!" Haerin smirks and grabs my hand stopping me. "Yes?" I ask. She leans closer and kisses my cheek before whispering in my ear, "I'm so wet for you, I can't wait to see you tomorrow, bye bye babe." She whispers seductively in my ear then biting my earlobe.

SHIT

I practically ran out of the club and head to the piece of trash car I drive. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I practically shouts in my car. I tap my cheeks and feel them burning up so badly.

This is bad Kim minji....BAD. B.A.D!!!!

********

What y'all think so far ?