Back for her

Haerin

"Minji did you really have to take the dog?" I rub my temples as the dog crawls from my lap to hers to the entire group in the car. "Yes Haerin! I had to save him!" She pouts as she pets the dog. I sigh in disgust as the dog licks my hand, not a dog person. "Are you not a dog person Haerin?" Soobin asks as he holds the steering wheel. "Yeah...no. More of a cat person." I say while side eyeing the dog. "You look like a cat." Taehyun chuckles. "So I have been told dumbass!" I say and punch his arm.

"Be nice!" Minji holds my hand and I retreat from beating his ass in the most nice way possible.

"Let's go eat guys! I'm starving!" Hyein pleads. "When are you not starving!" Hanni rolls her eyes at the younger. Hyein flicks Hanni's forehead and hanni groans in pain. "Hyein be nice!" Danielle says and hyein rolls her eyes. "I feel like we are babysitters..." Yeonjun sighs and is hit with a slap on the back of his head. "Because you are!" Beomgyu giggles and yeonjun blushes but rolls his eyes after.

"Let's go to a place called Ninja Ramen and Thai!" Hyein says as she reads a restaurants name off of her phone. "No." Beomgyu says to piss hyein off. "Asshole." Hyein rolls her eyes. "Bitch." He rolls his eyes and she flicks the back of his head. "She hit me!" Beomgyu says to the group who doesn't care. "Children behave so we have get to our destination in one piece!" Soobin says.

"Wait...where's Kai?" We all ask now realizing he isn't In the car with us.

Kai

"They fucking left me here what the hell!" I roll my eyes. I hear chains rattling near a broken down door and chatter coming from. Inside the room. My first instinct is to pull out my phone and records whatever I'm hearing. "I swear I'm gonna get that Kim minji and kill her!! How dare she play me, lock me up with the chains I USED TO LOCK HER UP! She was supposed to stay here but that KANG HAERIN!!!! I know it was her! I KNOW! She's going down...I'm gonna kill both." I end the recording when I hear footsteps coming from within the room. "Shit.." I whisper to myself and run out of that building as fast as possible.

My phone rings and I see it's Taehyun. "KAI WE ARE SO SORRY WE LEFT YOU!!" He screams over the phone. I roll my eyes at his poor apology. "Where are y'all I call a ride and meet y'all?" I say. "We are at a restaurant called Ninja ramen and Thai. We will save you a spot but get out of there as fast as you can!" He says and I agree and end the call.

Time for a ride.

-

Minji

"I literally told y'all I was just gonna go to the restroom real quick and y'all LEFT ME!" Kai screams at us. We all chuckle at how stupid all of our brain cells combined are. "Minji I'm sorry Seulgi forced herself on you." Soobin says as he gently caresses my hand. I glance at haerin and see her looking at our hands. I smile and take my hand away from soobin's and place it under the table on haerin's thigh.

I see her snap out of her glare and shiver under my touch.

I smirk and rub her thigh with my hand, slowly up and down, going higher each time.

Time to tease.

"So Haerin...I see you aren't being a total bitch to Minji anymore. Why is that?" Hyein smirks knowingly and the whole group nods to look at haerin for her answer.

"Well... because I realized that not everyone has the fortune to be rich and they actually have to woRKK-" She raises her voice when my finger barely grazed her center through her underwear.

"Are you okay?" I ask innocently and she shoots me a glare.

"Haerin what is your dad going to do about Seulgi?" Danielle asks kindly. I look at haerin and see her face harden, "He hired a really good lawyer...she goes by Irene. She's gonna help us resolve this situation that shouldn't even have happened." Haerin says with seriousness.

"What if it doesn't get resolved? And seulgi just keeps chasing after minji?" Hanni asks while chewing her noodles. "Then I'll kill her." Haerin says and we all gasps. "OOP, we love a protective girlfriend!" Kai giggles.

Seulgi

So she left me...

I will get you minji, nothing will stop me not even Kang Haerin!

I thought as I check the cameras in the building, and listen to the audio. "Ninja ramen and Thai?" I question. Without any further thinking I grab my car keys and head to the destination they are at. "If I have to kill everyone of those kids to get my minji I will." I say through gritted teeth and hit the gas hard.

**************
Hey y'all LMAO sorry I haven't posted in like 4 days 😄

Just know I am taking in some of y'all's recommendations! I'm trying to finish this story in the most flowing way possible so I can start on the others 🤭