Information

Minji

Shortly after Seulgi left to I don't know where, but I heard her car engine kick on and vanished. I look around the room, for any cellphone device. I see one...on the other side of the room. "DAMNIT!" I curse as I struggle to move because of the chains.

After all the moving and the metal rubbing up against my skin, I start to get cuts. Soon, I'm bleeding. "FUCK!" I yell as tears start forming in my eyes. I just want to go home. I just want to see Haerin, to see Hanni, to see Danielle, everyone... I feel alone here even though it hasn't even been a full day.

The door swings open and it's Seulgi's dog I'm guessing. It jumps on the bed and licks me. "Cute. Hey go get it! Go get that phone!" I say in a cute voice and the dog turns and sees the phone. It goes over to it and puts it in his mouth but doesn't drop It near me. Instead he drops it on the floor right in front of me and jumps back on the bed. "No. Give it here. C'mon boy! You can do it!" I say and lean into the dog.

This stupid dog better hurry up!

The dog grabs the phone with his mouth again and jumps on the bed. The phone is right next to my hand I just need to grab it without breaking it. "Drop it." I say and hold my hand out even if it's trapped above my head. The dog slowly drops the phone on my lap. "Fuck!" I say I'm a deep voice. I glance around, hoping to find keys that I can make the dog get for me.

I soon spot some shiny keys on the dresser...that is so much taller than the dog. I'm gonna risk it anyways. "Hey boy go up there and get me keys. Go on you can do it!" I say and the dog pants with his tongue sticking out. The dog glances at the dresser and whimpers from fright. "It's okay I got you! You can do it!" I cheer him on. The dog jumps and makes it on top of the dresser from the bed.

He picks up the keys with his mouth and drops back onto the mattress. "Keys in hand! My hand cmon!" I say and the dog stand on it's two back legs and drops keys in my hand. "Good boy!!" I say and rub his chin. After struggling to unlock the chains, I found the right key and I hear the chains click and fall on the bed. My wrist were red and slightly bloody from the cuts of me squirming.

I bend over to see if the same key fits in the other chains around my ankles. It does! I unlock those and have cuts all over my ankles as well but right now that isn't important.

I pick up the phone and dial haerin's number. *Ring* *Ring* *Ring* "Hello?" I hear her sweet voice although it's sounds weary..like she was crying. "Haerin it's me minji! I need help!" I say and I hear her gasps. "MINJI! MINJI WHERE ARE YOU?" she shouts in panic. "Uh...some really tall building that can see over the city... I'm right across from...Kangs Operation?" I say and she gasps again. "YOU'RE ACROSS FROM MY FATHER'S BUSINESS! I'm coming to get you!" Haerin says. "Haerin! No! Seulgi has this place heavily guarded with her guards! You have to be strategic about this!" I say and she sighs.

"Has she done anything to you?! Haerin worries. "Not yet....but she has hit me..." I say and feel the bruises on my face. Haerin let's out a frustrated sigh, "I'm gonna kill that bitch!" Haerin shouts through the phone. I glance outside and see her call pulling in. "Haerin! She's back! I have to go!" I say with a tear rolling down my face. "No wait-" I hang up.

I quickly put the phone in a desk right next to me, and put the chains back on...but not right enough, I can still free myself.

"MINJI!" Seulgi shouts from downstairs, soon coming up. She enters the room, glancing around as if she should be suspicious of me...of course not.

"How are you?" She slurs. Definitely drunk, I can smell the strongness of the alcohol coming off of her. "Tired." I say, fakely trying to sleep. I feel her hand suddenly go on my thigh, rubbing it softly. "What are you doing?" I ask. She looks at me with dark eyes, "Nothing yet." She smiles sweetly. "Seulgi no. I don't want to." I panic and she grips my thighs hard, making me squeal in pain.

"You will." She says and goes to the chains on my feet, stopping there. She examines the chains and I try to move real quick to kick her but she tightens them before I can do so. "NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yell and free my hands punching her in the face and throwing every object I can reach at her.

She dodges them and makes her way over to me, slapping me to make me stop. "Minji...cmon! This doesn't have to be difficult!" She sighs. She grabs my hands tightly, hurting the bruises that were already there. She chains me back up.

She gets in the bed and straddles my lap. She pulls my face into a kiss and I bite her lip hard, making it bleed. "OW WHAT THE FUCK!" She screams in pain. She slaps me and take outs a knife. "Minji...don't make me use this!" She says to me as she acts like she is gonna cut my throat. I gulp...I'm scared now.

"All you have to do....is...act. like. You. Like. It." Seulgi says leaning closer to me, still with the knife on my throat. I break away from her eye contact and hesitantly think about my next choice.

"Seul-" I was cut off by her kissing me. I kissed back sort of, it was a mixture of I don't want to and a mixture of I don't want to die! "Too bad you're gonna do it anyways!" Seulgi smiles.

"THIS IS RAPE!" I scream but it was soon muffled with a cloth in my mouth, making me gag.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! I DON'T CARE! I get what I want! And. I want you minji!" Seulgi smirks before ripping my clothes off.

Now I'm bare naked...

*************
I no want to write next chapter 😕💔