Tease pt.1

Minji

My god minji focus. Focus! My thoughts kept running through my mind. Haerin's hand was on my thigh while her other hand was on the steering wheel. I kept squirming from just her warm palm resting on my inner thigh. She kept rubbing her hand on my thigh, going on the outer part and inner part and it was killing me.

"Are we almost there?" I squirm and she smirks. "Yeah in a bout 5 minutes." She says. "Are you taking the long way because there was a gas station right next to your mansion of a house?" I say and she chuckles. "Of course I'm taking the long way, I have to make you suffer." She smiles sweetly. Bitch but not a bitch...

After what felt like an hour, we arrive at a gas station. "Why are we here?" I ask still while squirming. She smiles, "I need gas duh!" Then she gets out the car and head into the station while I sit like a pretty passenger princess in her car. I glance out the window towards the front of the gas store. I see Haerin talking with the cashier. He seems to be eyeing her. I glare without realizing it till I saw my reflection in the window.

Haerin glances at me from inside the store and smirks. What is she planning?

I still stare down Haerin as she talks with the guy. She drops something and bends down towards me, revealing her chest to me. A part of me glances at the guy to see him staring at her ass. She stands up straight and giggles and he laughs too, so fake. Haerin smirks as she sees my face starting to fume with anger.

She leaves the store, swaying her hips a little extra than what they usually sway. She opens the gas tank and grabs the nozzle for gas. She looks at me with these dark eyes, she slowly pushes the gas nozzle into the gas tank, not breaking eye contact with me. I shut my legs together as I start to feel heat rose within my lower abdomen. What is she doing to me?

She smirks whenever she sees me shut my legs together and slightly squirm. Before taking the gas nozzle out of the gas tank, she makes eye contact with me again. Slowly pulling it out, then back in, before pulling it out slowly one last time. "What the fuck-" I whisper under my breath. The car door opens signalling she is going to enter but she doesn't. "Excuse me!" The cashier guy runs to her and gives her a piece of paper. "Um...you're really ....pretty..this is my number." He smirks as he glances at the gas nozzle and our gas tank. I'm guessing he saw what she was doing and is twice as horny as me because he's a guy. Hoe.

"Oh. Well..." Haerin smiles and takes the piece of paper from him. "Thank you I'll certainly-" I get out of the car and take the paper from her hands. I rip it into pieces and make eye contact with him before glancing at haerin. "You certainly won't look into it." I say. "What the fuck bro?" The guy says. "Go do your lame ass job dickhead." I say to him and he rolls his eyes before leaving.

I turn my attention back to Haerin who is just smirking. "Wow. He just wanted to give me his num-" I push her up against the car and put my hands on either side of her. "He will not give you his number. Okay?" I say with a low voice. She puts her hands on my waist and pulls me closer, "Why is that?" She asks. I take both of her hands off of my waist and pin them above her head, against the car. "Because. You're mine." I say and she smirks.

I glance at her lips and lean in to kiss her but stop right over her lips. She whines, "Kiss me!" She shouts at me. I smirk, "No." I say when realizing this is the perfect opportunity to begin my turn of the tease game. She tries to lean in to kiss me but I step back so she cannot reach my full lips. "Get in the car." I tell her as I let go of her hands. She tries to go into the passenger seat but I block it. "No. Passenger seat. I have a place in mind." I say and she rolls her eyes but still follows my orders.

I get in the driver's seat and smirk as I listen to my thoughts.

-

After driving for some time and putting my hand on haerin's thighs to tease her even more, just like she did to me. We arrive at the destination I had in mind. "We are here." I say to her and she stops breathing heavily when my hand stops trailing up her thigh. We both glance around at the neon signs on the building.

"A STRIP CLUB?!!!" Haerin yells.

********
Sorry y'all for not posting! Been having trouble with work 😒I wanna quit and get a diff job😒 also been planning for my prom coming up soon! I'll try to post more now! I'm sorry don't hurt me 🧎🏻‍♀️🧎🏻‍♀️