Honeymoon

Minji

*3 years later*

"Haerin love I'm home!" I shout throughout our house which seemed to be empty. I glance around, hoping to find my wife but she is nowhere to be found. "Haerin?" I yell again even though it sounded like a question.

I take off my suit jacket and put my purse on the arm of the couch as I start searching our mansion. I walk to the kitchen, nothing. I walk to the downstairs restrooms, nothing. What the hell?

"Haerin where are you? You're scaring me!" I shout out. I heard footsteps upstairs, maybe she's upstairs but she would've heard me, I mean I'm pretty loud.

I walk up the stairs quickly and open each room, to find nothing. "Haerin?" I ask as I walk into our bedroom and find a box on the bed with a paper on top of it.

It read: To my Minji, I'm sorry but I can't be with you anymore...I feel nothing when I'm with you. All I feel is empty when your presence is near me. I'm sorry but this is my final gift to you...

"What..." I whisper as tears threatened to fall from my eyes. I open the box and something jumps out at me. I blink my eyes again to make sure I am clearly seeing what I'm seeing. "A PUPPY?" I shout but then my heart pangs with pain as I remember the letter. The puppy licks my face and has a small note attached to its collar. I take it and read the note.

It read: I also left something for you in front of the house, go and see.

This is suspicious...

I walk with the puppy in my hands as is continues to lick my face, so cute.

"MINJI!" A female voice shouts in the distance. I turn my head to the voice and see it's Haerin. She runs to me and hugs me as the dog attacks her face with kisses as well. "Happy 3 years my love!" She says and I smile but knit my eyebrows afterwards. I gently put the puppy down as it rolls around in the grass.

"YAH WHAT WAS THE LETTER! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" I shout at her as I grab her ear and pull it. "OW OW OW!! IM SORRY!" She chuckles even though she's in pain. "No kissing at all today! AT ALL!!! NOTHING!" I yell and give my attention back to my puppy.

"MINJI! I was kidding I would never leave you!" She gives me puppy eyes and I nearly fall for it...nearly!

"Hmph." I pout and look away, I soon hear her giggle. "Come on. Let's go eat!" She says and grabs my hand as the puppy follows us around. "Where?" I ask. "You'll see!" She smirks.

-

After what felt like hours of Haerin driving through trees, we reach a small house, surrounded by beautiful, tall, green trees. I was about to get out of the car when Haerin stops me and gets out first. I look at her confused until I see her open my door. I blush at her gentleness. "Thank you." I smile and she winks at me.

As we walk towards the same house I glance at the back of the house and see a beautiful scenery of a blue ocean. "A BEACH AS THE BACKYARD?!" I squeal and Haerin just chuckles. She grabs my hand and holds in gently rubbing circles on it with her thumb. "I love you Minji." She smiles at me lovingly. "I love you too Haerin!" I give the same energy.

She opens the front door for me and I see petals of roses on the ground, making a trail. "So cheesy!" I tease her and she blushes. I kiss her cheek, "But it is romantic." I smile at her and she smiles back at me. We follow the rose petals that lay on the ground, guiding us to the back door. "Haerin if you open that door for me one more time-" I say to her and she giggles. "I will always open the door for my beautiful wife who deserves to be treated as a if she is the queen of a castle...which she basically is." Haerin give me a cheeky smile. She's so cute.

I gasp at the sight of a table in the middle of the backyard, facing the beautiful ocean. The table has delicious looking meals all on it along with bottles of wine surrounding it. Lights radiate around the table giving it a glow. "Haerin!!!!" I hit her arm. "Come let's eat!" She giggles and takes my hand dragging me to the table.

She opens a bottle of wine and pours some in a glass for me. "Are you my servant or are you my wife?" I raise an eyebrow. "Both." She smiles. "I will do anything you want me to Minji." She says while staring deep into my eyes. "Anything?" I smirk. "Yes. Anything." She smirks back. "I'll keep that in mind for later." I smirk and she returns the same facial expression.

-

We finished eating and now we are just sitting on the sandy beach enjoying the ocean view and ocean breeze. I lay my head on haerin's shoulder and we interlock our hands together, never letting go. "I honestly can't believe it's been 3 years..." I chuckle. "I know...just 3 years ago I would you would annoy my ass." Haerin chuckles and I hit her shoulder. "Excuse me? How did I annoy your ass?" I ask. "Well you were always working at the places I went to and you looked so pretty it made me jealous." She says while glancing at me then the ocean.

"You were jealous because I was pretty?" I chuckle. "Yes because that meant everybody was looking at my future wife!" She says and I laugh even harder. "You're so possessive!" I smile. "Hey! What's mine is mine!" She says sternly. "Well to be fair you would annoy the crap out of me too! Always picking fights with me for no damn reason! That's why I hated rich people!" I roll my eyes and she chuckles. She leans over and kisses my lips, leaving a lingering feeling.

I wrap my hands around the nape of her neck and pull her in to kiss me more. Her soft lips collide with mine in the most romantic way ever but was soon replaced with a heated, lustful kiss. My hands travel up to her hair, gently pulling it and hitting her bottom lip.

Haerin pulls away and stand up grabbing my hand and dragging me into the house.

There was another trail of rose petals leading to another room. My follow it as Haerin never lets go of my hands and leads us into a room with silky red sheets on the bed and rose petals surrounding it. "Someone is feeling extremely romantic huh?" I smirk and Haerin closes the door and continues kissing me.

"Minji~" She moans as I bite her neck. JUST COME KISS ME AND BITE ME~ ahem. Anyways-

My hands make their way over to the bottom of her shirt, yanking it up and over her head. "No...let me please you!" Haerin says and takes off my shirt. "Haerin...you did all this for me...let me return the favor." I say and kiss her neck, making her knees buckle.

I push her onto the bed and straddle her waist. My hands grip her wrists as I place them above her head, holding them down tightly. "Please~" She moans as I suck her neck. I glance up at her, "Please what?" I smirk. "Please just fuck me." She moans.

Obeying her commands I pull her jeans off quickly along with her undergarments and get to work. I slowly lick her center up and down in a repetitive motion. Her hands come down and tangle within my hair pulling me closer to her center. I can already feel her juices coating my tongue and I penetrate one finger within her and give a steady pump going in and out.

She gasps and tightens her grip around my hair as I enter another digit. "Minji~" She moans my name and it's music to my ears. I fasten my pace and she arches her back along with trying to close her legs but I just hold them open. "Fuck~" She groans and I feel her walls tightly clench around my finger.

"I'm cumming..." She gasps for air and rolls her hips against my tongue and fingers before liquid erupts from her center and explodes onto my tongue and digits.

"FUCK-" She pants out of breathe. I crawl my way back up to her and kiss her passionately. She's mine and mine only. "You're mine and mine only you know that right?!" I smile at her and she returns the smile, "Of course my love! You're mine and mine only too!" She says with seriousness in her voice. We both peck each other's lips before slowly drifting off into sleep.

"I love you Minji." Haerin says to me and pecks my forehead as I lay on her chest.

"I love you too Haerin." I smile before falling asleep. Best night ever!!

*************
The end YALL!!!! Now leave me alone 🤧💔I'm kidding, give me more recommendations!! I love hearing them and maybe actually listening to them 😏😏