Wedding Prepping

Minji

"OMG GURLL YOU ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED TODAY!" Danielle shouts behind me, and hanni squeals next to her. "Y'all quit and help me look for a dress!" I blush and glance around at the dresses. "How are you going to pay for these dresses minji? They are really expensive!" Hanni says as she grabs the dresses.

"I saved up enough money, I'll be fine!" I smile. "How can I help you ma'am?" A tall lady comes up to me and smiles. "Oh I'm just looking for a wedding dress." I smile back at her. "That's what I'm here for silly!" She playfully hits my arm and takes my hand, dragging me around different dresses to look at.

-

"I think this one is perfect for you! It really suits your body ma'am." The lady says and looks at my friends and they agree. The back was open and it was tight enough to show my curves. It was strapless and showed my smooth shoulders and collar bones to the whole world. It was white obviously, it flared out at the bottom towards my long legs, giving it a fluff. I turn around and look at my friends.

Hanni and Danielle were too in awe because of the dress and were just staring at me. "GUYS!" I shout and they snap out. "It's beautiful minji! Get it! Get it! Get it!" Danielle and hanni start cheering together. "Okay okay!!" I chuckle at their goofiness. "Can I get one too!?" Danielle asks. "Only if you're getting married!" I smirk. Danielle throws an arm around hanni and kisses her cheek, making hanni blush. "I am getting married to Hanni!" She smirks at the power she holds over little hanni.

"Alright ma'am you can take the dress off and come this way to the register so you can finalize your purchase!" The lady says before leaving me and my best friends alone.

-

"$1,567.96!" Danielle shouts as she saw the price. "OMG WHAT THE HELL?!" Hanni shouts after her. "Nevermind hanni! We can't get married!" Danielle pretends to faint and hanni chuckles. "Can y'all shut up!" I laugh and the cashier laughs as well. "The prices have gone up lately due to inflation!" She sighs. I felt that...

Haerin

"Hyein let's go!" I say and try to pull her away from the kitchen. "Quit stuffing your face you already do that a lot!" I roll my eyes and she glares at me. "We need to go look for dresses!" I say and then she squeals. "OMG YES!" She says and the tall model like woman walks out before me, shocker!

"Hello ma'am how can I help you?" A lady comes up to me as I glance at dresses. "I'm looking for a wedding dress." I say and she smiles. "Oh you're getting married too? A woman not too long before you came was looking for a dress as well." She says. "Was she with two girls a tall and short one?" I ask and she nods. "That girl is my soon to be wife!" I smirk and the lady gasps. "Ohh congratulations you two!!" She shows a warm smile.

"Let's get started!" The lady pulls me somewhere.

-

A beautiful long white silky dress that drags behind me reflects my image through the mirror. "Period that's the one!" Hyein says as she eat a pretzel she bought from one of the nearby stores. "I agree!" The lady says, also eating a pretzel hyein bought for her. "I agree as well." I shyly form a smile and they both clap. "YES! Now food?" Hyein asks. "BITCH IF I HEAR YOU SAY FOOD AGAIN!" I say and she pouts. "But I'm hungry!" She says. "When are you not hungry?!" I sigh and she thinks.

Minji

"Hanni let's go quit looking at that stupid squid hat!" I say to Hanni as she stands frozen looking at the hat. "Hanni let's go!" Danielle says and hanni snaps out and listens to HER! "I see exactly how you are hanni, whatever!" I roll my eyes and she blushes along with Danielle.

-

"Makeup time!" Danielle says and pulls out her makeup. "Don't make me look like a clown please, I beg." I pretend to beg. "Gurl chill! I'm good at makeup!" Danielle Brushes her shoulder off in a cool-like manner. "She is!" Hanni agrees from behind her with her arms around Danielle's waist. "Can y'all quit being so lovey dovey around me? I'm gonna puke!" I say and gag. "Bish we never said anything about you and Haerin!" They both say in unison.

"WHATEVER JUST DO MY MAKEUP!" I cross my arms and side eye them.

"As you wish your majesty." Danielle says and takes Hanni's arms off from around her waist.

***************

Next chapter will most likely be the last chapter of the book 👀