Where's Minji?

Haerin

I walk up to my father mansion. There isn't guards like there should be. Hesitantly, I open the door and walk through the big house to find the man called my father. I see him on the couch. "Dad." I say and he looks at me before smiling. "My beautiful daughter. I'm guessing your here because of the news going around... hyein told you didn't she." He says and I nod. "It is true....I'm losing money from her..." He looks down.

I walk over to him, patting his back. "I can fix this dad." He looks up confused. "What do you mean? Did you do this?" He questions. "Not necessarily. Seulgi just...wants something of mine...and I refuse to give it to her." I say and he raises an eyebrow. "Have you two been fooling around?" He asks and I hit him. "Ew gross!! No! She just...look. I met this girl, her name is Kim minji AND Seulgi met her after I met her and fell for her." I say. "She wants minji. That's why she's tearing down our business just to get minji, who doesn't want her as well, she wants me." I toss my hair back like the bad bitch I am.

"Well damn that's a fucking dumb reason!" My father says referring to Seulgi's reason. "Tell me about it." I roll my eyes. "Well don't give up! We can do this. I'll hire assassin's!" He raises a finger. "DAD WHAT?!" I shout and he chuckles. "Just kidding. A lawyer." He smiles, "The very best of the best." I glance at him, "Who?" I ask. "Bae Joo-Hyun...or Irene!" He smiles.

Suddenly my phone rings...it's hyein. "Hyein what's up?" I ask. "HAERIN! WHERE IS MINJI!" She asks. I frown at the dumbest question ever heard, "She's at work hyein." I chuckle. Hyein stays quiet, "Hyein? What's wrong?" I question starting to get worried. "She's not at the restaurant. I was just there and she isn't." Hyein says. "Well maybe she is at the club, she has two jobs remember!?" I defend her. "I don't know Haerin. I asked Felix and he said she was just here and her shift hasn't ended yet." Hyein says. Okay now I'm worried.

"IM COMING HYEIN." I say as I run out of the house and drive my way to the restaurant.

-

I walk in through the doors and find hyein sitting at a table by herself. "HYEIN!" I shout and she looks up at me. "Kang Haerin!" Felix greets me as I stand next hyein. "Felix where's Minji!" I ask and his smile fades. "I don't know. I saw some lady talking to her then that lady dragged her out and I don't know what happened from there!" Felix worries.

"What the lady look like?!" I ask. "It's one of the richest woman, Seulgi!" He says. "BITCH!" I shout and everyone turns their head at me. "TURN THE FUCK AROUND!" I yell and they listen some even run out of the restaurant.

Minji

I wake up in a cold bedroom. It's nice I'll admit that, very fancy and rich, just being in it I feel filthy...like I don't belong here. WAIT- I panic as I look around trying to figure out where I was. I look out the giant window and see a full view of the night lit city. "Holy shit." I say in awe. "Nice view right?" A voice comes to light from behind me. I turn and see Seulgi in a silky, red robe, holding a cup of I'm guessing wine.

"What the hell! Let me go!" I say as I stomp my way towards her. She chuckles and sips some wine out of her glass. I hit her glass, making it hit against the wall and shattered with wine all over the shiny wooden floor. Seulgi looks at the mess I've made and then me. She pushes on the bed, pinning my arms above my head.

"I was being nice to you..." She says looking at me softly. "I guess I have to be violent..." She smiles and slaps my cheek. I raise my hips, flipping us over to where I'm on top of her. I pin her arms above her hand the same way. "Don't fucking touch me!" I yell. She laughs, "I will.touch you, whether you like it or not." She says and leans forward, giving me a kiss. I spit in her face. Now she's fuming.

"Minji...I don't want to hurt you." Seulgi says in the calmest way, it scares me. "But." She says and breaks out of my weak grasp and punches me. I fall back on the bed, nearly knocked out, nearly seeing dark spots surrounding me. I feel cold metal on my arms and ankles. I glance down and see her chaining me to her bed. I quickly move, trying to resist, but she punches me again.

"I told you minji...I didn't want to be violent. Now you'll have to stay here until you behave. And...if you don't behave....I guess I'll have to make you..." Seulgi smirks as she runs her long, cold hands over my thighs. "YOU-" she cuts me off with another forceful kiss. "Shut up. Please." She rolls her eyes.

"By the way, no one is gonna find you. My security around here is to the best of the best. So take that Kang Haerin girl or whatever out of your head. It'll be me in your head....and other places..." Seulgi smirks before leaving me alone in this cold room.

"Haerin please come." I mumble to myself.

*****************
Alright y'all....I didn't want to have to write about r*pe but....ideas popped in my head...yes they bad ones...but we have to make them suffer before we get happy endings 😄or not....

Also I guess I'll give y'all 2 chapters today🙄spoiled