Hoe

Minji

"WOAH MINJI-" Danielle shouts as she stares at haerin between my legs. I push her away roughly and she hits her head on the back of the counter. "OW!" She says and I quickly apologize before fixing myself and standing awkwardly while facing Danielle.

"Were you two just..." Danielle raises an eyebrow and I quickly shake my head. "N-no! She was just.... wanting to see what drinks we have.." I defend myself. "But customers aren't allowed back here." Danielle smirks. "Ah fuck. Fine. FINE DANIELLE. She was messing with me bro!" I roll my eyes to Danielle and she smiles, "Knew it! But...get a room next time!" She says before leaving.

I hear giggling from the side of me and see Haerin laughing while covering her mouth with her hand. I push her and trap her between the counter and me. "Why are you laughing?" I ask her and she smirks. "You were stuttering and your face is red sooooo~ you are embarrassed."

"Listen Haerin...you're lucky we are in the bar right because if we weren't...I would make you forget my name. Don't try me." I whisper in her ear seductively and look at her again, shes breathing hard. She wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. "Do it then." She whispers in my ear.

"ALRIGHT YOU HORNY FUCKS-" Keeho shouts from behind us. "Minji girl...I love you...but...no fucking in this bar!" He says. "But those people are fucking-" I say pointing to some people In the corner of the club. "Wha- HEY! NO!" Keeho shouts as he runs to them and they quickly run away. Haerin and I laugh at him.

Her laugh is so adorable.

"What?" Haerin asks me. "Huh?" I ask. "You said my laugh is so adorable." She smiles. I take her to sit on the other side of the counter, NOT behind the bar. "Wha- I want to sit on that side with you!" She whines. "No. I have work for another 1 hour." I smile at how cute she is acting.

"Excuse me beautiful?" A lady comes up to me. She looked rather older than me, maybe mid 20s early 30s. "Yes ma'am how can I help you?" I ask her and she puts down her cigarette. She looks at me with siren type eyes. "You wanna come with me? This bar is kind of... lousy don't you think?" She asks me. "Well...I do work here ma'am. It's my job." I say and she chuckles with a smirk. "I can give you a better job.." she says while biting her lower lip. I glance at haerin for some odd reason and see her staring the woman down, she would've been dead if looks could kill.

"What's your name?" She asks me while smoking the cigarette again. I will admit she is an attractive woman but...Haerin. "What's yours?" I ask her and she smiles. "Seulgi. You?" She asks me. "Minji." I say. "And I'm Haerin." Haerin interrupts and seulgi looks at her in disgust before returning her gaze back to me. "Anyways, Minji...I am in need of a...what do you call it...a good time." She smirks at me. "Can you help me?" She asks leaning closer to me. She inhales a smoke and blows it in my face. "Sorry ma'am. I cannot." I smile kindly at her. She raises a brow, "Why not?" She asks this time standing up and walking around the counter. Shit. Not again. I'm definitely gonna get fired...

She walks to me and I am slowly walking backwards. "Minji...c'mon..." She smirks realizing I hit my butt on the back of the bar. Her arms trap me so I have no where to go. I push her back gently but she just slams me onto the counter. "listen here MINJI...I want you. So...come with me." Seulgi smirks. "She said no right?" Haerin interrupts and seulgi glances at her. "What is your problem?" Seulgi asks leaving me and standing in front of Haerin. Haerin smirks,"I don't have a problem, but you do." Haerin says and seulgi scoffs.

"You like her or something? Is she your girlfriend?" Seulgi asks looking back at me and Haerin. "Well...she definitely doesn't like you." Haerin says. Seulgi slaps Haerin, "She will." She demands. Haerin chuckles and slaps her twice as hard. I need to get keeho before they go on a slapping rampage.

"KEEHO!" I say out of breath as I was running to his office. "WHAT?" He shouts. "THIS GIRL AND....THE OTHER GIRL....THEY....SLAP...." I shout between breaths. "Gurl what?" He chuckles at how tired I am. "COME!" I yell and he follows me.

I see Haerin on top of seulgi punching her consistently. "HAERIN!" I shout and pull her off of the older woman. "FUCKING BITCH!" Haerin shouts at her. "She'll be mine." She struggles to say.

"Leave gurl." Keeho points to seulgi and she gets up...not before coming to me and pulling me in for a sloppy kiss. "Get the fuck off me!" I push her away. Damn why all these people after me...

"I'll come back for you!" She says as she winks at me and leaves. "I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY HOE!" Keeho shouts at her as she exits the club. "Minji go ahead and go home, Dani and I got this!" Keeho says as he winks at Dani and she smiles sweetly. "Finally." Haerin says and grabs my hand dragging me out the club.

"Let's go back to your place." Haerin says to me as she gets in my passenger seat. "I'm staying over." She adds. "Huh?" I widened my eyes. She smiles innocently even though she definitely isn't, "What? Don't want me to?" She asks while tilting her head to the side. "I never said that.." I say as I start driving off.

"Only sleeping Haerin." I say sternly. "Of course...only sleeping minji!" She smirks.

Oh no.

***************
Welp-