Game

Haerin

Alright I know I told minji to wear something fancy but...it's not even a fancy place. I just want us to look different hehe.

"Haerin...I don't have anything fancy!" Minji shouts from her closet. I get up from the bed and go to the distant voice I just heard. "You can borrow some of mine. I have a ton of fancy clothes!" I smile at her with the thought of her wearing my clothes.

"Where is this place anyways?" She squints her eyes at me, trying to get me to spill the beans, in which I would not! "No say." I smirk and run back to her bed, jumping on it like a flying squirrel. "What time are we leaving!?" She continues asking questions. "In 5 hours. At night. So get ready or shower. Whatever you want to do!" I say and she gasps. "I'll go shower!" She says as she hurries to find her towel. "Can I come?" I ask. She stops looking and glances up at me, "Next time." She says and I pout.

She kisses me before jumping into the shower.

-

After about an hour of her showering she finally gets out. "You take forever you know that." I say and get my towel ready to go shower. She smirks, "I know." She says as she starts to unravel her towel around her body. "Go shower Haerin." She says in her deep voice "I am." I smirk, knowing exactly what game she is trying to play. Two can play at that game.

-

"Minji hurry up!" I shout out only to hear no response. We still have to stop by my house to get some clothes for her. "We still have to stop by my house remember!!?" I yell again. "Okay!" She says as she comes down with a glamorous black and silver eye makeup look. She smirks, "You like?" My throat was suddenly dry and the little rush of saliva I swallowed still couldn't make it moist. I swallow once more, "Yeah.." I practically whisper to her. "Let's go!" She smiles innocently knowing damn well she isn't.

We get in my car and I drive to my house. It wasn't a long drive, just maybe 15 minutes.

We arrive at this huge mansion that has a huge healthy green lawn. "Woah!" Minji says as she leans closer to the window for a better view. "This is your house?" She asks. "Yep." I say to her with a smile as we park the car.

"Come." I say and grab her hand as I opened the passenger door for her. She takes my hand. Her hand is so warm, so soft, so big. My hands look like Little kid hands compared to hers.

"Alright since you are wearing this black silver makeup, you should wear one of my black dresses." I say as I open my closet to look for dresses. "WOAH!" She says behind me as she walks into my walk in closet that has a whole bunch of clothes, even branded clothes.

"This one?" I ask her as I hold up a sparkly, black dress that low-key looks cheap. "Nevermind looks cheap." I roll my eyes and toss it somewhere. I browse through my wardrobe while minji browses in awe. A certain dress catches my eye. It's a silky black short dress, that comes just wight above her thigh. I smirk, "This one." I smirk. She looks at the dress and smiles, "it's pretty, I'll go try it on." She smiles. Perfect.

I sit on my bed, patiently waiting for her to be done dressing up. "Done." She shouts from inside my bathroom. She steps out slowly, self consciously and looks at me in the eyes. "Wow..." I mumble under my breath. The dress fit her perfectly, it highlighted her curves so well. It came right above her thighs just like I thought, some cleavage of hers was showing and I just know she will get stares...

"What you think?" She asks. "You look beautiful." I say without letting her finish. "What are you gonna wear?" She asks. "You'll see." I smirk and get up to go to my closet and get changed in there.

I search for that one certain white dress that is extremely short, it shouldn't even be called a dress. After searching for some time I found it. The white dress that has an opening in the abdomen area, exposing my abs that I worked so hard for. It also goes low in the chest area, exposing my breast that I was gifted with.

I put it on, giving my chest area a little push and twirling my hair to fix it in some parts. I smile in the mirror and stepped out to see Minji playing with my bedsheets.

She looks up at me and I see her eyes widen. I pose with a hand on my hip as I tilt my head and lean on one leg. "Like it?" I smirk and pretend I dropped and earring. I lean down slowly, giving minji a full view of my hidden chest that is somewhat not so hidden. I glance up at her and see her eyes looking right where I want them. I walk to her and she still hasn't took her eyes off of my breasts.

I put a finger under her chin, lifting her head up to where she looks me directly in my eyes. "My eyes are up here." I say to her. She gulps, not saying a single word. That's what I thought.

"Let's go to the gas station." I say to her breaking the tension between us. "What about the fancy place?" She asks. I chuckle, "The fancy place is the gas station silly." She raises an eyebrow, "Wait..what?" She asks. "I just wanted us to look different than the rest of those musty ass people who are always at the gas station." I smile. "Touché." She smirks and follows me downstairs to the front door.

"Gas station only right?" She asks. "Maybe..." I smirk knowing that she doesn't know where else I have planned for us to go. Hehe.