Finally pt.2

Minji

"Ah Haerin~" I moan when she flips us over and pushes her knee on my center. She smirks above me and pushes against it again. I moan at the feeling, fighting the urge not to show weakness and grind against it.

"It's my turn Kim minji." Haerin whispers against my ear as her hands travel underneath my shirt to cup my mounds. Her soft hands rub around them before gently pinching them making me whimper.

Haerin

I kiss minjis neck, sucking, making sure to leave a mark. I gently nibble on her earlobe and she moans at the feeling. "Fuck haerin~" Minji moans as she squirms under me, not being able to control her excitement. I make my way down her body, not missing an inch of skin left unkissed.

I reach her core and just from looking at her underwear, she wants me. "You want me that bad huh?" I tease and she groans but nods anyway. My fingers gently rub in a vertical motion over her core. I see her mouth gaped open as she tries to make silent naughty sounds but is failing at it. I pull a little bit of her underwear aside and continue the same motion, this time on her core.

She arches her back at the wonderful sensation I am providing for her but not for long. I suddenly stop and glance up at her with a smirk plastered on my face. "Ughh don't stop!" She whines and tries to reach for my hand to make me touch her again. "Beg." I simply say. She looks down at me, "What.." she asks.

I crawl up to her to where my body is hovering directly above hers, "Beg." I demand. She rolls her eyes and shakes her head no. Without any warning I push two fingers into her. "Ah~" she moans. I thrust in and out of her in a steady pace. I feel her hands crawl to my hair. Her hands cleaning into a fist, signalling to me that she is getting close. I stop and she whines again.

"Beg for me minji." I demand once again. She shakes her head no. I quicken my pace, thrusting in and out of her fast. Her legs spread open for me to go deeper and harder. "Fuck~ Don't stop please." She begs. "What was that?" I smirk against her neck. "Please Haerin, Don't stop!" She moans as my fingers hit her g spot.

"Was that you begging for me Kim minji?" I tease. She nods and glances at me with dark, lustful eyes, lost in a haze. She kisses me passionately, pulling my body closer to her and my fingers deeper in her. "I'm close~ I'm so close~ please!" She begs again when she realizes I slowed down my pace to tease her once more.

"Beg one last time for me minji." I smile. "Please! Don't stop!" She practically yells. I kiss her lips again, pushing my tongue further into her, making her surrender her so-called "dominance." I pick up the place with my fingers one last time until she explodes all over them.

I take my fingers out agonizingly slow, taking her down from her high. Without thinking I shove my fingers into her mouth, making her clean up her mess. I will say that was hot.

"You're such a tease!" She pushes my off of her. I chuckle, "You deserved it." I say mimicking her. She rolls her eyes and turns on her side to face me. "You're really something else Haerin." She says as she brushes a strand of hair out of my face.

"So are you Kim minji." I say and copy her action.

Then my phone rang, I see it was hyein. "Hey hyein what's up?" I ask. "Well....um...I don't know if I should tell you or your father..." She trails off leaving me more concerned than ever. "What's wrong hyein?" I ask sitting up from the bed. "Well....your father...kind of...is losing all of his money to this woman, tall and rich...." She says. "What's her name?" I ask.

"Kang Seulgi."

*************
Guess seulgi really did mean it when she said she'll come back for minji.......