Changes

Haerin

Why did I say that? I won't change for...her. whatever she is. She's poor and that's that, she works all the time to live while I don't have to. Never happening. I think to myself before nodding, agreeing with myself.

"I have to go." Minji says behind me. "What? Where?!" I ask and she rolls her eyes. "To my second job!" She says and I grab her wrist, turning her to face me. "You mean the bar?" I ask. She nods before breaking free from me and waking to her new car. "Minji...let me... accompany you..." I say.

"Accompany me? I have work Haerin. I don't need distractions." She says. "So...I distract you?" I smirk and she tries to resist a smile from forming. "Not what I meant." She chuckles and I smile at the thought of making her laugh. "Let me go to the bar with you so no perves hit on you." I say. "Well I have to stop by my house to get some clothes I forgot this morning." She says. "Great I'll follow behind you." I smile and hop in my car.

-

We arrive to minjis house and I park my car in her drive way next to hers. "You can wait here." Minji says as she unlocks her door. "Wait I wanna have a tour." I say as I step in after her. She rolls her eyes, "fine." I looks round, she has a nice house despite being poor. That's mean I mean but... yk.

"This is the kitchen, this is the living room. My room is over there, which I will go change real quick." She says before walking away fast. "Let me come with you." I say as I follow behind her quickly. She stops and looks at me, "Fine but you better turn around. No looking!" She says and I just nod before smirking as she turns around.

"Okay let me change my shirt real quick!" Minji says as she forces me to turn and face the wall. "You're not looking right?!" She asks me. "No." I say. "Good." Minji says and proceeds to take her shirt off.

I turn around and sit on her bed, man spreading. I guess she hears the creak in the bed and turns to face me, before turning back around in panic. "HAERIN!" She shouts and I smirk while standing up and getting in front of her. "Wow. Don't you look...sexy." I smirk and she blushes before gaining control again.

She pins me to the wall, "I said. No. Looking." She says with the seriousness in her deep but hot voice. I almost moan by just her talking to me with that voice, I didn't though. "I will look." I smirked and kiss her. She hesitates but kisses me back eventually. Sweet but passionate kisses turn into messy, sloppy ones.

Before I knew it, we were walking backwards to her bed, not breaking the make out session we were having. Minji lays me down and straddles my lap with legs on either side of my waist. Her kisses trail down my jawline and to my neck. "Ugh~" I moan as she sucks my sensitive spot on my neck.

I feel her smirk while kissing the now showing hickey on my neck. Her kisses trail down my entire body till she gets to my lower abdomen. She kisses it softly, with tease. "Lower." I moan as I try to push her head lower but she stops and gets up. "Nope. I'm late now." She smiles and leaves the room. "MINJI WHAT THE-" I yell and run after her.

I hear her chuckling while getting out the door, me following shortly after her. "You...you're such a tease!" I pout as I hit her arm. "Well that's what you get." She says as she locks her house front door. "Let me ride yo- with you!" I quickly fix my mistake but she still caught it. "Ride me?" She asks. I blush, "I meant RIDE IN YOUR CAR!" I shout and get in her passenger seat anyways. "Well what about your car here?" She asks me. "I'll come back for it after your shift is over." I smile and she nods.

-

Minji

"MINJI! You're late!" Keeho shouts at me before glancing at my side then smirking. "Nevermind gurl, I know what you was doin" He smirks again before giggling and running away. I try to resist the blush from making it's way to my face, too late. "You're blushing." Haerin whispers in my ear and I gasp. "Oh... sensitive ears?" She whispers again before nibbling on my ear lobe. I whimper, trying not to moan. "MINJI GET YOUR HORNY ASS IN THE BAR!" Keeho yells as he glances at us. "Y-yes COMING!" I say running away from Haerin.

"Just give me your best shot." A drunk old man says as he comes to the counter. I gave him a shot of soju and it seems like it already hit him. "Ugh. Hey beautiful come dance with me!" He points to me and tries to pull me but I pull my arm away from him. "BITCH!" He yells at me before throwing the glass shot at me. I dodge it by ducking but it broke and some glass cut me.

"SIR LEAVE!" Keeho yells and the dude flicks him off before walking out the bar. "MINJI!" Haerin runs behind the counter to me. "Haerin you can't be behind the counter." I say while hissing in pain. My arm is cut and a little bit of my forehead. "Let's go heal you." Keeho says as he quickly tells Danielle to take over.

-

"Kang Haerin right?" Keeho asks her and she nods. "Thought so. Help her. I'm going to help danielle run the club." He says and smirks while looking at me. I roll my eyes at him before he exits. "Okay I'm gonna put some cream on them so it might sting a bit." She says and I nod. "Ow. It did sting alright." I chuckle and she smiles. "Let me get some bandaids!" She says and unwraps one to place it on one cut. She did the same with the others.

"Alright I say, time to go ba-" I was cut off by her kiss. She kisses me, dipping her tongue into my mouth. I push her gently, "Haerin...I have to work." I smile at her when she pouts. "But I want you minji." She says seductively. I gulp. "You can have me later, not now." I say and kiss her cheek. She smirks as she follows me out and back to the bar. What does she have planned?

I go behind the bar and Haerin follows quickly and then crouching so no one sees her behind the bar with me. "Haerin what are you doing?!" I whisper shout while looking down at her. She smirks, "I said I wanted you." She says while kissing my thighs. I moan quietly as she does so.

"Excuse me ma'am?" A customer comes up to the bar. "Just give me 1 whole bottle of soju." He says. I nod and crouch down to get the bottle of soju. Haerin pulls me into a kiss while I crouch down m, out of sight. "Haerin!" I whisper and she smirks, "You like how bad this is, dont lie." She says. I do like it...whatever.

"Here you go sir." I say as I hand him the soju bottle before twitching almost dropping it. Haerin had kissed my inner thigh at that moment, so close to my center. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Yes sir, just got...co-cold." I stutter as she grips my thighs with her hands. He nods and take the bottle then leaves.

I sigh, "Haerin I SWEAR-" I moan as her fingers rub softly over my center. I look down at her and see her looking at me with a smirk plastered on her face. She maintains eye contact with me as she rubs over my center slowly, in a teasing-like manner. "Haer- s-stop." I moan as she gently pushes down on my sweet spot.

"WOAH MINJI-" Danielle shouts.

SHIT! Let's hope I don't get fired...