🪁 Forgiveness Pt. 1 ⚒️

Fanart by yarisei_art on Twitter.

Story heavily inspired by a video sp.colla..bs_ made on TikTok.

Stan (Toolshed): 15
Kyle (Human Kite): 15
Cartman (Raccoon): 14
Kenny (Mysterion): 15
Based off of their birthdays and what time the story is set in.

Word count: 1637

•                                                                    •

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
                                   -Mahatma Gandhi

•                                                                    •

Also, "Raccoon" is the substitute for Cartmans hero name. Iykyk.

Human Kite stood, frozen. His eyes wide and his lips trembling. He isn't serious, is he? He can't be.

"If either of you even think about saving him, I'll throw him off," Raccoon stated, yanking on Toolshed.

"Dude, this is too far. Even for you," Mysterion said beside Kite.

"Oh shut up mystery boy, you're next."

Kite didn't move, he just stood there staring at Toolshed.

Toolshed was at the edge of the roof of the building, with Raccoon right in front of him, preventing him from running away.

Raccoon was holding Toolshed by his neck, tightening the grip every time he moved.

"This little bastard thinks he's better than everyone. What? You think just because you joined Freedom Pals that you'll be rich? You'll be famous? Well guess again." Raccoon pushed Toolshed slightly closer to the edge. "Next time you think about betraying the Raccoon, remember the consequences," Raccoon snarled and turned to the others. "That goes for you two aswell!"

"Raccoon, please. Let him go," Kite managed to spit out.

"Oh shut up Kite, you're just as guilty as Toolshed and mystery boy ever here. You thought I wouldn't find out? You guys signed an alliance! I thought you were on my side, Kite."

Kite turned to Mysterion.

"Don't look at him, look at me," Raccoon urged. "You did this to yourself."

Kite didn't know what to do. Raccoon said that if he tried to save Toolshed, that he'd push him off the ledge. Was there something else he could do? Or say?

"Raccoon," Kite started one of his infamous speeches. "C'mon man, you know this isn't right. You can't just kill someone, you're a hero, remember?" He said calmly, desperately trying to convince Raccoon to stop.

"He betrayed Raccoon And Friends! He left to go be with some other gayass company!"

"Forgiveness. You can find it in your heart to forgive, right?" Kyle asked, though he knew this would get nowhere. Raccoon was definitely incapable of forgiveness.

Kite took a step forward, him and Toolshed making eye contact.

"Don't you dare take another step Kite," Raccoon spat.

"C'mon man, can't we all just be friends?" Kite smiled.

"Kite..." Mysterion whispered, eyes locked on one of Toolshed's feet. It was half off the ledge.

Kite noticed it too. He just had to pray he was quick enough to get Toolshed away from Raccoon.

He took another step.