💓 Crushing 💓

Stan: 16
Kyle: 15
Wendy: 16
Bebe: 15
(Based on their birthdays and what time the story is set in.)

Word count: 2632

•                                                                    •

"Just thinking about you brings a smile to my face, a twinkle to my eye, and a skipped beat to my heart."
                                            -Ash Sweeney

•                                                                    •

Kyle was fed up with everyone thinking he was gay. Sure, he was, but that doesn't mean that people have the right to question or just attempt to straight up out him.

Little did Kyle know, Bebe found herself in the same situation. After her break up with her ex-boyfriend, Clyde, people started to question her. Her reasoning for the break up was "we're just better off as friends," which apparently wasn't enough for South Park. Everyone wanted to knit pick, and push their way into her business.

Kyle and Bebe were both utterly exhausted with the amount of people questioning their sexualities. Is Kyle gay? What's it to you? That's his business. Is Bebe lesbian? So what? Maybe she is, it's none of your concern.

One school day, Kyle was walking away from yet another person who was asking him if he was gay. He was covering his ears, trying his best to drown out the annoying voices of the people nagging him about his sexuality. He thought it was a good idea, until he bumped into someone after not hearing them say "hey! Are you okay?"

Kyle fell forward, landing next to someone. He opened his eyes slightly, immediately recognizing the curly blonde hair in front of him.

"Shoot, Bebe! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you!" Kyle yelled, quickly standing up and reaching a hand out for Bebe to use to help herself up.

She groaned, and pushed some of her blonde curly hair away from her blue eyes before looking up and seeing Kyle's hand out for her. "It's fine," she said, grabbing his hand and standing up. "What's got you in such a frenzy, anyway?"

Kyle looked around the halls, seeing some other people near them. Bebe had never asked about his sexuality, so he figured he could trust her. "Come with me," he said, walking towards a door leading outside of the school.

Bebe rolled her eyes, annoyed with how mysterious Kyle was acting, but followed nonetheless.

After making it under a tree somewhere secluded outside, Bebe crossed her arms and stared at the ginger who was slightly taller than her. "So?" She asked. "Why'd you bring me here?"

He nervously put a hand on the back of his neck, not knowing what else to do with it. "Honestly? I don't know. I guess I just wanted somebody to talk to."

Bebe's impatient face faltered, and she looked at Kyle with concern in her eyes. "You can talk to me, I promise I won't judge," she said. Kyle had heard those words before, but for some reason he trusted her when staring into her eyes.

"I'm gay, right?" He said casually, and Bebe just nodded, not really realizing what he had just said. "And people keep on asking me about it! Like it's their business! Which it's not? Leave me alone with your 'are you in love with Stan?' bull crap!" Kyle said, avoiding eye contact with Bebe, afraid of her reaction.

Suddenly, Kyle's words sank in and she stared at him wide eyed. "You too?!" She asked, a wide smile apparent on her face.

"What do you mean?"