🍻 Spin The Bottle 🍻

Stan: 17
Kyle: 17
Everyone else: 17
(Based on their birthdays and what time the story is set in.)

Word count: 2268

•                                                                    •

"Love may be harder to find in some people, but when they do love you know it must be something marvelous."
                                    -Timothy Oliveira

•                                                                    •

Kyle was currently making his way to Bebe's house, where a party for beginning Senior year was being hosted.

Somehow, Stan had talked Kyle into going to a party with loud music, even louder people, and drunk teenagers. Knowing Stan was gonna be one of those said teenagers, didn't help.

Kyle hesitated to knock on Bebe's front door, since he could already hear the loud music in his ears.

"Glad you could make it!" Stan said, opening the front door before Kyle's knuckles had even met it. Which meant that Stan was waiting for Kyle.

"Someone's happy to see me," Kyle laughed, gesturing to Stan's wide smile on his face.

Kyle walked past Stan, looking around the brightly lit room. He could see a bunch of kids from his school dancing, and others just by the drink table drinking.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Stan asked, closing the front door and walking up to Kyle, who had made his way to the drink table.

"I'm just looking around, seeing what types of alcohol they have here."

Stan gulped, and watched Kyle as he slid a hand across the table containing all the alcohol. "How about we don't do that? Okay?" Stan suggested, laughing nervously.

Stan walked closer to Kyle and grabbed his shoulders, walking him away from the alcohol. This confused Kyle. "Stan? Why are you literally pushing me away from the alcohol? I thought you loved that stuff," Kyle laughed. But Stan didn't.

That was when Kyle noticed that Stan didn't smell at all of alcohol. And when Stan didn't answer his question, Kyle stopped walking, and turned to face Stan. They were in the middle of the dance floor, but neither seemed to mind.

"Stan?" Kyle repeated, staring into the blue eyes of his best friend. "Are you not gonna drink?"

"No, I'm not," Stan answered. He almost fell, getting bumped into by one of the people dancing. "I'm not gonna drink while you're here, I want you to have fun, and not take care of me like you always do when I'm drunk."

Kyle didn't say anything, he just smiled at Stan.

"Who's ready to get this party started?!" Someone shouted through a mic from on stage, a voice both Stan and Kyle recognized immediately.

"Is that Kenny?" Stan asked, laughing.

"It is!" Kyle replied, laughing along with Stan. "He must be really drunk!"

"Do I hear a 'me' from you two?" Kenny asked from on stage, pointing towards Stan and Kyle.

"What? No!" Kyle tried to protest, but was ignored when more kids spoke up from beside him.

"Me! I'm ready!" Clyde shouted, cupping his hands around his mouth to attempt to make himself sound louder.

More and more drunk kids after Clyde began shouting, saying that they were ready to apparently get the party started.