🕷️ Take a Break 🕷️

Fanart drawn by GAYASS1783 on Twitter. (Beautiful username.)

Stan: 15
Kyle: 15
(Based on their birthdays and what time the story is set in.)

Word count: 2464

•                                                                    •

"I can't lose you. Because if I ever did, I'd have lost my best friend, my soulmate, my smile, my laugh, my everything."
                                                   -Unknown

•                                                                    •

Kyle was eating dinner with his family when he got an urgent call from his boyfriend. He excused himself and ran out of the house, leaving his family confused.

"What's happening?!" Kyle asked, running down his neighborhood sidewalk in a hurry, not exactly knowing where he was going. His shoes were falling off, so he knelt down for a second to fix them.

"Kyle! Uhm, I'm in kind of a situation here!" Stan replied on the other end of the phone call. His voice was urgent, stressed, apologetic, and a little worried.

"Again?! Dude, you have got to stop getting yourself in 'situations'!"

Kyle heard Stan laugh a little on the other end, which put a slight smile on his face, even if his boyfriend was in danger.

"Where are you?" Kyle asked sternly, already running through the streets of South Park, looking for his boyfriend.

"At the highschool. Please hurry!" Stan yelled, and Kyle could hear a loud bang in the background of the call.

"Dude, I have a life too! I can't just keep saving your ass!" Kyle complained.

Stan laughed again. "I'm sorry. And I know, but you're the only one I can really ask for help in these situations!"

"You're so annoying," Kyle grumbled. He had already turned his heel and was heading towards the highschool.

"I love you too, see you soon!" Stan yelled, making kissy noises. Kyle felt his face heat up, but before he could respond Stan had already hung up.

"He's so lucky I love him," Kyle mumbled to himself.

-

When Kyle made it to the highschool he hated going to every morning, the first thing he noticed that was out of place was the huge hole in the side of the building.

"Jesus Christ, dude!" Kyle exclaimed when he saw his boyfriend jump out of the hole and climb the side of the building, towards the roof.

"Hey!" Kyle yelled up at his boyfriend. Stan stood on top of the building, staring down at Kyle.

"Hey!" Stan replied, waving. Kyle waved back, then suddenly a huge animatronic gorilla jumped on Stan, pinning him to the ground.

The gorilla laughed in a manic, little kid voice, then began to speak. "You thought you could escape from General Disarray?!"

"Yeah, I did. And I still do," Stan said, then lifted a hand and shot a web into the animatronic gorilla's face, causing it to growl and move its hands to take the web off.

When General Disarray finally got the web off, he was shocked to see that spiderman had moved.

"Up here, Kyle!" He heard spiderman say. He lifted his face to see spiderman on the edge of the roof, his hands and arms flailing in the air.