🖤 Troublemakers Pt. 1 💚

Fanart by octoooo__ on Twitter!

Stan: 16
Kyle: 16
(Based on their birthdays and what time the story is set in.)

Word count: 1581

•                                                                    •

"Piercings are like love. Sometimes beautiful and sometimes painful."
                                                   -Unknown

•                                                                    •

Stan and Kyle were both going through that time in their lives where everything and everyone sucked. Going to school sucked, their families sucked, and most importantly laying on the floor in Stan's room at 2am doing nothing sucked.

"Man, what do you wanna do?" Stan asked. He was wearing all black with a black hat that was falling off of his head due to the way he was laying on the floor.

"Anything you wanna do," Kyle replied. He was wearing mostly neon colors with a little bit of black. But things like his bracelets, his pins on his hat that was also falling off, and his under-eye eyeshadow were all bright neon colors.

Stan turned to Kyle with a bored, tired expression on his face. Both boys knew that the best option would be to go to sleep. But on a Saturday night? No way.

"Your black eyeshadow is kinda coming off," Kyle pointed out to Stan. "Want me to fix it for you?"

"Yeah, sure," Stan replied. He didn't really care what they did as long as it wasn't sleep.

Kyle got up and rummaged around Stan's room to find his eyeshadow palette. Meanwhile, Stan got uncomfortable so he decided to get up and lay on his bed.

Kyle came running over to Stan with an eyeshadow palette and brush in one hand. He noticed Stan laying on his back in his bed, and without even saying anything he crawled on top of Stan and straddled his waist.

Stan didn't say anything either when Kyle bent forward and began lightly putting black eyeshadow underneath one of Stan's eyes. Stan tried hard not to smile, since he didn't want to seem like he was enjoying it. But he was. The way Kyle stuck his tongue out when so focused made Stan blush slightly.

Kyle smiled slightly at Stan, then backed up to get more black eyeshadow on his brush. When he bent back down and started putting eyeshadow on Stan's other eye, he couldn't help but notice the way Stan was staring at his lips.

Once Kyle finished putting black eyeshadow on, making Stan look even more goth, he backed up but still felt Stan's gaze on him.

"What is it?" Kyle asked. "Dude, don't tell me I have something on my face."

"It's not that," Stan said immediately. He brought a hand up to Kyle's face and softly put his thumb on his bottom lip. "I was just wondering if you've ever thought about getting a lip piercing."

"A lip piercing? Why?" Kyle asked. His mouth moved but Stan still kept a steady thumb on his lip.

"Because I have stuff to pierce it, if you want."

Kyle stared at Stan as if he were a ghost. Even after Stan removed his hand off of Kyle's face, and he sank back into the bed, Kyle still stared. He had never once thought about getting a piercing. Sure, he liked Stan's ear piercings but he never thought about getting one for himself. But right here, right now, with Stan with him, and him going delusional from getting no hours of sleep, he said only three words. "Fuck yeah, dude!"