🪁 Forgiveness Pt. 3 ⚒️

Stan (Toolshed): 15
Kyle (Human Kite): 15
Cartman (Raccoon): 14
Kenny (Mysterion): 15
Based off of their birthdays and what time the story is set in.

Word count: 2228

•                                                                    •

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction."
                   -Antoine De Saint-Exupéry

•                                                                    •

This is a part three, so please read parts one and two before reading this! This is also a finale, so keep that in mind. Thank you, enjoy.

Toolshed managed to get to South Park high without being detected by anyone.

When he made it to the roof of the building, that's where he saw Mysterion.

"Heyyy, Toolshed!" He yelled, running over and patting the newcomer on the back.

"Yup, that's me. So, what's up? Why did you want to meet here?" Toolshed asked, obviously extremely annoyed, though Mysterion had no clue why.

It was because Toolshed had to leave Kyle alone in his bed, when they could have been cuddled up together sleeping right now.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," Toolshed heard a voice say from behind him. "What? Did you miss out on your date with Human Kite?" Mocked non other than The Raccoon.

Toolshed gave Mysterion the 'what is he doing here?!' look, and he just scratched the back of his neck nervously in response.

"Well... He kinda found out all the superheros identities?" Mysterion said in one breath, Toolshed was barely able to make it audible.

Toolshed responded with a "huh?" And Mysterion explained further. He said that The Raccoon had somehow discovered every superheros identities, and he was now using that knowledge for blackmail. Apparently, Mysterion was actually told to get Toolshed to come to the school. The Raccoon said he had some important business he wanted him to do.

"What do you want me to do?" Toolshed asked The chubby raccoon obsessed boy.

"I want you... To break into Kyle's house and steal his diary!"

"What." Mysterion deadpanned.

"Kyle's not at his house right now, he's sleeping over at his boyfriend Stan's house. So, it's the perfect time to sneak in and take his diary!" The Raccoon explained. Shed could feel himself blushing from the term boyfriend, but tried to show that it didn't get to him.

"How exactly do you know all this?" Mysterion questioned. "You seem to talk like you personally know the guy. Do you? Hm?"

The Raccoon was taken aback. "What? No! I don't know that stupid Jew. He's just-- so ugly it's hard for me to not notice him."

"And why do you want his diary?" Toolshed questioned, genuinely curious.

"To find out what his favorite color is," The Raccoon said with sarcasm. "To use for blackmail, duh!"

Don't you already have enough of that? Toolshed thought, but he didn't dare say it out loud. It would only result in petty arguing.

Toolshed agreed to do it. After all, his identity would apparently be exposed if he didn't.

-

Toolshed quietly snuck in through Kyle's bedroom window. Immediately, he was hit with the familiar scent of the boy, which made him smile.