Author's Note 3

wow! just how long has it been?

first off, i wanted to say thank you to everyone, i truly and genuinely cannot believe how far rivalry has come. it started out as my silly little fan fiction and became kind of a hit! i'm grateful to everyone who has read and loved it, i've always loved to write and it is so nice seeing all your comments and how invested everyone is!!

so the big question: is rivalry permanently discontinued? honestly, i'm not sure. i won't lie and say the thought of picking it back up again has flashed in my brain a few times. i know it's been a couple of years (😧) since i last touched on it. i have had half of a chapter written for like over a year now but i never finished it. i am a little busier than i was two years ago and unfortunately i don't have the time to write like i used to, so i'm not really sure if i want to continue with the story.

however,
i also just recently started watching bnha/mha again, so maybe inspiration will strike me again. who knows? no promises, but i do at least want to maybe cough up the half-chapter i have written. it may be a while but it seems a shame to let what i have go to waste.

anyways, incase you don't see me again, i just wanted to say thank you so much!

TLDR:
i most likely will not continue rivalry, but it isn't a definite no for now.