Two: The Beginning Part 2

You gasped for breath as the sludge tried to suffocate you and struggled to break free. You tried creating a barrier around yourself but you couldn't focus well enough. Bakugou created a chain explosions but it was no use, the two of you were stuck there, barely breathing. You heard the sound of sirens get closer and closer as more people gathered around. Fire started to spread around you and panic took over. You glanced over at Bakugou, who was struggling just as much as you. He looked at you. Tears pooled in your eyes as you wondered if this was the end and his eyes widened. Pro heroes started to make their way towards you, but none could get close enough to actually help. "The villain has two hostages!" Someone shouted. "Someone do something!"

Your vision started to get blurry. The pro hero Death Arms ran towards you but was knocked away instantly. "Stay back or I'll snap this girl's neck!" The villain said. Fear built up inside you. Bakugou managed to almost break free and shouted, "Don't hurt her! You picked the wrong guy to mess with! I'm gonna send you back to whatever sewer you crawled out of!" He started making explosions over and over, in an attempt to break free. "Let us go!"He yelled. The villain covered his mouth again. "With a quirk like yours under my control--" The villain was interrupted by you finally managing to create a barrier between your mouth and the sludge. You gasped for air. "Someone help--" Your mouth was covered again. Heroes around you were shouting, all claiming to be helpless. You shut your eyes, about to pass out. Is this the end?

Suddenly, someone sprinted towards you and Bakugou at full speed. You opened your eyes. Izuku? He threw his backpack at the villain and tried to help you and Bakugou. "Deku?" Bakugou questioned. "Kacchan! Y/N!" Izuku shouted. "What the hell?! Why are you here?!" Bakugou yelled. "I dunno! My legs... they just started moving!" He looked at Bakugou and then over at you. You noticed his green eyes started to well up with tears. "Kacchan... Y/N... I couldn't just stand there and watch you die!" Your eyes widened. Then, someone grabbed you and Bakugou from the villain's grasp. You coughed, trying to catch your breath. "All Might?" You looked up at him. "You know, I really am pathetic..." He said. "Pros are always risking their lives! That's the true test of a hero!" He shouted. "Detroit.... Smash!" He punched the villain with so much force that you nearly fell backwards. You quickly created a barrier around you, Bakugou, and Izuku and dropped it as soon as the wind died down.

"Its raining..."

"Don't tell me all that wind..."

"The clouds are moving!"

"Holy crap... he changed the weather!"

All Might stood still for a few moments before thrusting his fist into the air. Everyone started cheering. Izuku was on the floor and you shook him. "Izuku! Wake up!" He sat up. "Huh?" He turned to look at you. You grinned. "Thank you." You pulled him into a tight hug and after a few moments, he hugged you back. Bakugou stood next to you and tried to look away but couldn't. Something burned inside him. A new kind of hatred started to form... towards Izuku. But what?

"You moron! Do you have a death wish?" Kamui Woods and Death Arms stood in front of Izuku. "There was absolutely no reason for you to put yourself in danger like that!" Death Arms scolded him. You wanted to defend him, after all, what he did was brave. He tried to help you and Bakugou while the pros just stood by and watched. But two other heroes approached you and Bakugou, praising you for your bravery. "That's a pretty amazing quirk you've got, kid. If you become a hero, think about joining my agency!" One of them said to you. "Thanks..." You replied. Bakugou didn't say anything.

"Are... you okay?" You asked him.

"Tch..." He turned away from you and started walking. Jeez... You turned to Izuku. "Are you okay?" He smiled softly. "Yeah, I'm okay." He said.