Ten: Team A vs Team D

You sighed. This would be extremely difficult. Not only was Katsuki your teammate, but you had to fight inside and you'd be going against Izuku and Ochako. "Team A will be the heroes! Team D will be the villains! Everyone else can head to the monitoring room to watch." All Might said.

Everyone cleared out and for a moment, the four of you stood there together. Katsuki was glaring at Izuku intensely, cold and focused. Izuku's gaze shifted from Katsuki's eyes to yours. You tried to give him a reassuring smile, but you knew what would happen. If you won this or not depended entirely on your ability to prevent both Ochako and Izuku from reaching the weapon by yourself. You figured Katsuki wouldn't be much help considering that he would probably just be targeting Izuku. That would leave Izuku occupied and you'd have to deal with Ochako.

"Bad guys, you can go on in and get set up. In five minutes, the good guys will be let loose and the battle will start." All Might explained. You and Katsuki walked in the building. On your way in, All Might stopped you. "Young Bakugou. Young L/N. The key to being successful in this challenge is to embody villainy." He said. "Think from the perspective of an evil-doer." Katsuki turned to look at Izuku. Then, he looked at you. You looked back at him. "Tch." He said.

The two of you stood in the building, on the top floor with the weapon. You wanted to ask him to help you protect the weapon, but it'd probably be no use. Besides, you weren't sure if he was mad at you or not. You stood facing the weapon and he stood facing the door. A few seconds of silence passed before he said, "Hey." You turned to face him, but he was still looking away. "Does Deku really have a quirk?" He asked. You looked down at your feet. "Seems like it." You said, quietly. He didn't answer. "Katsuki--"

"All right! Let's begin the indoor combat training!" All Might said over the earpiece each of you had. Katsuki walked out of the room, leaving you alone with the weapon. You frowned.

In the monitoring room, your classmates talked among themselves, examining the screen. "Why aren't Y/N and Bakugou working together? Aren't they friends?" Kaminari asked. "I don't know if that guy is friends with anyone." Sero replied, noting Katsuki's violent tendencies. "They both have powerful quirks though... I wonder who's going to come out on top." Kirishima added.

Meanwhile, Izuku and Ochako had already entered the building. They wandered around the halls, being cautious as they turned every corner. When suddenly, they came face to face with Katsuki.

You stayed in the weapon room, waiting for someone to show up. You figured it'd probably be a while when you heard an explosion a few floors down. "That idiot..." You said under your breath. You debated going downstairs to help Katsuki, but decided against it. He'd probably just yell at you about getting in the way and you couldn't risk Ochako coming upstairs and finding the weapon unguarded. The only thing you could do was wait. You sighed and sat down on the floor in front of the weapon. "Please be careful, Izuku." You said.

Every now and then, you heard an explosion and it started to make you worry. After the last one, you put a finger to your earpiece. "Katsuki, what's going on?" You asked. "Just shut up and stay out of it, Y/N!" He answered. You heard a short bit of static, indicating that he shut off communication. You shook your head. "We're so going to lose." You said to yourself.

"Hey, who's Y/N talking to? I can't hear anything. Can we get some audio with this video?" Kirishima asked from the monitoring room. "She's got a radio in her ear so she can talk to her partner while in combat." All Might explained. "I gave it to them before the match started, along with a map of the building. Also this," All Might reached down and grabbed a roll of tape off the table. "Capture tape. Wrapping this around your opponent means that you've captured them. They're out for the rest of the game." He said. "So, there's a fifteen minute time limit and the good guys have no idea which floor the nuclear weapon is hidden on, right?" Ashido asked. "Correct!" All Might answered. "Then the heroes are clearly at a disadvantage, here. A big one." She said. "Heroes have to outwit villains on a daily basis. That's life." All Might replied, looking back at the screen. In the back of the room, a boy with white and red hair stared at the screen showing the room you were in.

This isn't good. Katsuki won't listen to me. Izuku might end up seriously hurt. You couldn't help but wonder how things were going. Katsuki was keeping you in the dark. Suddenly, you heard light footsteps nearing and immediately stood up. Should I make a barrier around the door? No... she's too close and I don't want to waste stamina. Plus, she could find a way around it... The footsteps were getting closer. They were too light to be Izuku's or Katsuki's and they were probably busy fighting anyways so it must be Ochako. Then, the footsteps stopped. You waited a few seconds before saying, "You don't have to hide, Ochako, I know you're there." She hesitantly let herself out into the open and smiled nervously. "Let me guess, the boys are caught up in their stupid rivalry?" You asked, grinning. She nodded and laughed. "Yeah, though I'm a little worried. Bakugou's kinda scary." You giggled. "Anyways..." You said and created a barrier wall that reached from one end of the room to the next. You sat down back in your old spot. "Good luck getting through that." There weren't any objects on Ochako's side of the room and it would take something extremely strong to destroy that barrier. Besides, you only had to keep it up for six more minutes. While you were waiting for someone to show up, you counted down the seconds.

Ochako suddenly put a hand to her earpiece and said, "Near the middle of the fifth floor." You figured Izuku had asked where the weapon was. A few seconds passed before she said, "Yeah, Y/N's here." You smiled and said, "Tell him I said hi."

In the monitoring room, the class watched closely. "Whoa... is that allowed?" Kaminari asked. "Yeah, I don't see why not. It is her quirk, after all." Yaomomo replied. "I wonder what Ochako's going to do." Asui questioned. "Yeah, she doesn't really have any options right now." Ashido said.

You flinched at the sound of All Might's voice, echoing throughout your earpiece. "Young Bakugou, stop! You'll kill him!" Your eyes widened. "Katsuki, what're you doing?!" You said into the earpiece. Then, a loud explosion was heard. It shook the building. "Izuku..." You said, quietly. You clenched your fists. You looked up at Ochako, who regained her balance. You noticed your barrier thinned a little and you concentrated on making it a little stronger. Ochako also noticed and gave it a hard kick. You felt a small pressure build up in your abdomen and then it went away. "Clock's ticking." You smirked. She frowned and widened her stance.

"Bakugou, use that stored up power again and I'll stop this fight. Your team will lose. To employ such a strong attack indoors is inviting the destruction of the stronghold you should be protecting. It's a poor strategy, whether you're a hero or a villain." All Might said through the radio. So that was Katsuki... You exhaled and stood back up. "It's almost over."

A few more minutes passed before Ochako suddenly moved towards one of the pillars in the room. You raised an eyebrow. She placed both her hands on it a lifted one leg off the ground. You widened your stance. Then, the ground beneath you shook and at once, a powerful force broke through the ground and shattered all the widows. It sent debris flying everywhere. Your barrier also shattered. Your eyes widened in pain and you instantly started throwing up blood. Ochako lifted the pillar and used it to hit debris your way and you quickly created a barrier around yourself. She made herself float and latched onto the weapon. "I've got it!" She said.

You looked up at her. Your vision was getting blurry and you started coughing up more blood. Pain surged throughout your body and you collapsed onto the ground. "Y/N!" Ochako jumped down from the weapon and hovered over you. "Y/N, wake up!" She shouted.

"The hero team wins!" All Might's voice echoed throughout the building. "Deku! Are you okay, what happened! Please answer! I think Y/N is really hurt!" Ochako said into the radio in her ear.

The class watched the screens. "Y/N and Midoriya are both down! Is that blood?" Sero asked. "Just like the entrance exam." Kirishima said to Kaminari, both of their eyes locked on the screen that displayed Ochako leaning over you. "I hope she's okay." Kaminari said.

Two small robots carrying a stretcher entered the room. They lifted you up onto the stretched and rolled downstairs to the nurses office. Katsuki looked down at your limp body as you passed him. His eyes widened as he saw them take you away. He clenched his fists.

"Sorry." He said, quietly.