Sixteen: USJ Part 3

Your eyes widened in amazement as All Might took on the nomu. Their fists collided with such force that you could practically feel it rattle your possibly broken bones. Katsuki shielded you from the wind that erupted from the contact and watched the number one hero closely in a mix of admiration and intrigue. Todoroki, Kirishima, and Izuku were all infatuated by All Might and their eyes were glued to him. You tried to focus on the fight and what you could learn from it but your attention kept drawing towards the sharp pain that lingered throughout your body, enough for Katsuki to notice. 

"What is it?" He questioned, looking down at you. 

Your breathing was getting heavier and you couldn't see as clearly as before. Yet, you refused to let yourself pass out again even though you were practically useless. 

"I-it just hurts, that's all." You said weakly, trying to smile a little. Katsuki would never admit it, but his heart broke a little, seeing you look so fragile, so strained. 

"It'll be over soon." He replied. 

You shifted your gaze back onto the fight in front of you. Both parties were throwing punches at each other so fast that you could hardly keep up. The winds from the impacts were getting so stronger, causing you to shift back a little and wince in pain. Izuku noticed and kneeled down beside you. The wind pushed his hair to one side and he held one arm up in an attempt to shield his face from it. "Y/N, are you okay?" He asked. You inhaled sharply and nodded. "I can take you outside if you want--" He started. "No... I want to watch." You interrupted. 

"But Y/N--" 

"Izuku, I'm fine. Really." 

He frowned but nodded silently. 

Your attention turned towards All Might and the nomu when you heard a large crash. The ground beneath them was beginning to break apart because of the force of their fight. You marveled at All Might, watching as he kept throwing punches that were each incredibly fast and ridiculously powerful. 

All those punches are targeted... and at more than 100% of his power! 

"A real hero... will always find a way for justice to be served!" He said, in between dodging attacks and counterattacking. All Might slammed the nomu into the ground, causing it to come apart beneath it. "Now for a lesson," He said. "You may have heard these words before... but I'll teach you what they really mean! Go beyond! Plus Ultra!" He shouted, reeling his fist back and with as much power as he could, shooting it into the nomu's torso, causing it to fly into the side of the USJ. The ground shook and sudden but strong gusts of wind flew in every direction. The trees around you trembled and Katsuki struggled to keep the both of you from flying away. The nomu broke through the dome and fell out of sight. 

"That was like the finishing move in a video game... he beat the shock absorption right out of him!" Kirishima exclaimed. 

"Imagine having power like that... he must have been punching that monster so fast, it couldn't regenerate." Katsuki said. 

Todoroki stood in disbelief, his eyes locked onto the hole in the wall. 

Izuku was turned towards All Might, a worried yet amazed expression plastered on his face. 

But you were watching the leader of the villains. You could practically see his blood boiling as his shoulders shook with fury. His fists were clenched so tight that his knuckles were white. 

"You've been bested, villains." All Might said in a proud, clear voice. "Surrender. We all want to get this over with quickly." 

You could barely hear the villain's raspy voice but you were sure of what did reach your ears. "He... cheated." He said. He brought his hand up to his neck and began to scratch it, almost like it was a nervous habit.