25/3/23

Noah's pov:
Lately, with Lucy and Val in the house and Elizabeth and Cc it's been to full our house wasn't huge nor small. "Whatcha doing?" Mike asked coming over to me and hugging my neck "sit down I wanna talk with you" he let go of my neck and sat down next to me "hm?" "I've been thinking, what if we got a new house? Bigger than this, enough rooms for Lucy and Val since they basically live here and Elizabeth and Cc can have their own room whenever they stay over" I explained "I guess we can try but do we have enough money?" He asked "Yeah our savings should have about 16M." I replied "You choose a house I want you to like it" he nodded and I gave him my phone after hours of searching he finally spoke "found one!" He giggled showing me the phone I looked at it. It had a huge living room, a medium sized kitchen, 6 big bedrooms and a nicely sized bathroom "it's perfect I checked the money we have enough to buy it. " yay!!!" I kissed his forehead and he jumped on me giggling I pulled him closer and kissed him putting my phone on the table "okay yeah no y'all ain't making out" Lucy said pushing me away I whined at the lost sticking my tongue out at her she did it back "wahh she being mean!!!" I whined "Lucy get out before he pounces on you" she left he crawled back on me and we began kissing again I could just sense Lucy was staring at us which is why I kissed harder "I give up" she slammed the door we made out for a long time till Mike got tired he was out of breathe and so was I he layed on my chest breathing heavily as I grabbed my phone "It's been 3 hours-" I panted kissing his forehead "sleepy" he mumbled "okay let's go sleep then" he fell asleep biting my finger as I stroked his cheek my thumb slowly drifting off.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
"Noah!!" I heard waking up "what..." I covered mikes ears before he woke up I sat up and rubbed my eyes "Can you make us food Lucy and Val went out" cc said I nodded "leave I'll come in a minute" he left with Elizabeth Mike woke up hugging me tight "w-what happened..." He mumbled yawning "Lucy and Val went out I need to make them food" I picked him up as he replied with a "oh" he was still pretty sleepy but I can't let him out my sight. But I need to. I layed him on the bed and left after making them lunch then ate happily I left to find Mike "Mikey?" I said walking in he wasn't there I checked the bathroom and closet "no no no.." I rang up Lucy "what?" She answered "Mike's gone!" I said walking to the kitchen "what?!" "Lucy Elizabeth and Cc! They were here a minute ago- they're gone!" I explained "oh fuck okay I'm coming back look over the house one more time okay?" She explained and declined the call I looked around the house living room, kitchen, bathrooms, guest rooms, basement, my bedroom they weren't anywhere god I'm so dumb! I knew it I shouldn't have left them.