28/4/23

Noah's pov:
It was raining heavy with hale. I woke up to hale banging on the window. Michael was till in his deep sleep snoring away. From afar his snores sound quiet but when your right next to him it's loud. Mixed with his heavy breathing it was cold so I didn't bother going out the smoke, I wasn't wearing a shirt only basketball shorts while Mike was in my hoodie with no shorts, no boxers laying in a position I'd find very uncomfortable but that's Michael. I layed his head on my stomach and played with his fingers. I checked the time on my phone 9:00am geez normally he would wake up by now. I did random stuff on my phone letting Mike sleep extra he had work today too.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
It's now one pm I've changed and Mike's still not awake. I had to check a few times to make sure he's just sleeping. It was now cloudy which was a relief it's always either raining or cloudy in England. I sat on the bed and shook Michael slowly he made a annoyed groan grabbing the pillow and hugging it "Mikey, my darling it's time to wake up now" I whispered "No..." He muttered his mouth wide open drooling all over his sleeve. He's a complete baby I swear. I sat him up laying his head on my chest "Mikey cmon it's one already your wasting half the day" he groaned again his eyes fluttering open. He pushed me away laying back on the bed, pulling the duvet and falling back to sleep again, what a bitch. "That's it" I thought to myself he'll probably get mad at me for this but he'll get over it. I picked up sleep Mikey and took him to the bathroom. I turned the bathtub on waiting for it to fill up then putting him in. I splashed some water on his face and he gasped waking up again. "What the fuck!" He shouted "Your fault for not waking up" he glared at me clearly pissed off. "I'm tired fat shit!!" His voice was now squeaky which happened whenever he was tired but still wanted to argue. He covered his face with his hands silently screaming except his face was now red. "Wait no-" I picked him up revealing a crying boy "No don't cryy I'm sorry cutie you weren't waking up and it's already one thirty in the afternoon" I wiped his tears he can always make me feel bad somehow.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
After a lot of begging and drying him up he finally stopped being mad at me. I brushed his hair slowly as he calmed down eating chocolates. I made him some hot chocolate just because he said he was cold and I physically made him cold so now he's waiting for it too cool a bit.