6/4/23

Michael's pov:
"Oh damn" "what?" He came over to me "it's supposed to thunder today and rain hard" I said turning my phone off "oh." "Why something wrong?" I asked he shook his head "Can we do something?" He asked trying to change the subject (Noah is not a softie or anything he's just being normal and is js afraid of thunder) "hmm idk" I replied I heard Noahs stomach rumble "well let's get you something to eat first" he grabbed my hand and I kissed it he blushed slightly then dragged me to the kitchen I giggled. "What do you wanna eat?" I asked he shrugged playing with his fingers I looked around the kitchen to find something for my picky husband "hmm pasta-?" I tilted my head my hair falling a bit into my face "boiled." He mumbled "Noah you can't have just boiled pasta-" he whimpered "okay fine as long as you eat" I shook my head and began boiling the pasta he came over to me hugging my waist "it's almost ready my love" I smiled straning the pasta he began sucking and biting on my neck "no I'm not food here" I put his bowl on the table he whined and sat down moving the bowl away "Noah.eat" "no!" God he acts like a child. I sat down next to him lifting his chin to look at me and I fed him "good boy chew" I smiled he smiled back and I continued feeding him it started raining heavily probably with hale too since it was making a racket he grabbed the fork making me eat one and giggled "gross." We are definitely different.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
I was cuddling onto Mike tight I hate thunders,storms. I preferably hate loud noises they irritate me and scare me. Mike was already in his deep sleep era and I tried not to squeeze him that's when it came. It was loud and I covered myself under the comforter I clung onto mikes thigh tight he made a small noise moving a bit. Come on Noah you can get through it. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry. And I started tearing up covering my ears. "What's wrong..." He mumbled waking up "N-nothing... Go back to sleep I'm fine" I kissed his forehead he went back to sleep I continued sobbing quietly. I felt a arm hug me "shhh don't hide it I already knew you were afraid of thunder" it was like he flipped me over letting me snuggle into his chest. He rubbed my back and I calmed down. "I love you..." I mumbled falling asleep I heard him whisper "I love you too back"