21/8/23

Noah's pov:
"Michael?" I asked
"Hmm..." He mumbled waking up
"Can you get a tattoo of me..?" I ask
"Sure.." He muttered and fell asleep

Michael was gone out for a while. He had a few forms to do and wanted me to do them so I did. Gee these were some detailed forms all asking to borrow weapons, I had to re-read them a few times in case it were a fraud or Henry and his idiotic family. I just don't get why he hasn't gave up. Michael came in and rushed to hug me.
"Woah there, what's got you so excited?" I chuckle hugging him back
"Remember when you asked me to get a tattoo of you? Like a few nights ago?"
"Mhm, why?" I ask
"I got one!" He giggled
My eyes lit up, I never expected him to actually do it, I thought it was a bit embarrassing in my opinion. He pulled the neck of his shirt down so I could see his collar bone. There on his collar bone was my name, it was freshy inked. I gasped.
"You didn't think I actually get it would you?" He giggled
"Not really-" I admired the tattoo
"Well you thought wrong now come on, we're getting matching ones!!" He squealed

I chose a rose with Michael's name written on the petal and he chose a skull with my name on the top of the skull. Michael loved roses and I loved skulls. Michael spoke in Italian to the women and men so I stayed confused. We got our tattoos down and mine started to bleed, but I didn't mind.

Michael felt hungry so we went to McDonalds and ate, he sipped on his banana milkshake happily as we got back home. I loved my tattoo of him, we got it on our necks the tattoos, so people would know who we belong to. I had already got a tattoo of Michael's name which was above my nipple, that wasn't first tattoo and it was special because no matter what Michael always layed his head on that exact place without even realizing it.