24/12/23

Michael's pov:
In my family, christmas Eve was kinda like a sneak peak day. Everyone would get one of their presents as an early christmas present. This was because mostly during generations we'd always be on missions, on Christmas Day, I know stupid but that was just how it was. So we'd open presents and celebrate Christmas on Christmas Eve instead. Now there's a truce made worldwide that no missions should take place on holidays so as tradition we give each other one present so we remember how it used to be in the past.

Everyone gathered round the living room, Noah huddled against me. All the adults sat on the sofas while the kids sat on the floor. One by one they took one present from under the tree, even if it wasn't their's and opened it. If it was someone else's then they'd have it to give it to them but if it was theirs then they could keep it. It was kinda like a game I guess.
"Michael, it's your turn."
Noah lifted his head from my shoulder as I stood up and walked to the tree. I found one with my name on it easily and took it back to unwrap. It was dior makeup.
"Aww thank youu." I smiled
"That's my present." True giggled
"Thank you True." I giggled

I helped around with final decorations.

(Yh so that's it 💀 idk what to write I'm so lost omd)