26/9/23

Idea from - Idontknow2095
-------
Michael's pov:
There's way too many men today- what is this, kick your husbands out the house and take them to the bar and leave them there? Gee the actual fuck is wrong with the men today. I was finished for the hour and jumped down pushing past the drunk ass men to go the bar where Noah was. That's when I saw him with a women, kissing. Dammit I haven't got my switchblade necklace on me, I fucking broke it and now it's getting fixed in Italy. So I went up to them and pushed the girl full on punching her, she's drunk. Noah grabbed me and held me trying to make sure I don't end up being violent.
"You fucking retarded bitch!" I yelled at him
"Michael it wasn't me she full on planted her face onto me." He says
"I don't give a shit! You should've at least pushed her and smashed her head!" I hissed
"Are you dumb? She pinned me down."
"Didn't seem like it." I folded my arms
"Michael don't be a bitch." He sighed
"Your the bitch here fuck off you fucking retarded asshole!" I shouted and jumped off him running off
He shouted my name a few times but I ran too far to hear him again. I had to hide somewhere though, well because of my outfit. Aren't there cameras in the club? Right, I walked back into the club, going through the staff entrance incase Noah saw me, okay Michael just don't fucking cry and be an embarrassment. I made it to the security room saying that someone was making another person uncomfortable and I had to check who it was so I could ban them from the club and security let me through. I checked the cameras on exactly nine pm which was when my shift ends, there they are kissing, so I rolled it back a fifteen minutes before. That girl was drinking and then went up to Noah, she grabbed his wrists and pinned them onto the counter, she started to make out with Noah. So Noah didn't cheat.
"Did you find them?" Security asked
"Yes, this lady here." I pointed
"We'll get that sorted for you, your husband is looking for you and seems very worried, you should go see him he looks like he's gonna have a breakdown."
"Right, I'll go, thank you." I smile and leave

I found Noah sitting down under the counter when it was closed down for the night.
"Noah get out."
"No!"
I sighed and grabbed his wrist pulling him out slowly, he sobbed and whined but still came over closer to me.
"I'm not saying that stupid word." I mumble
"I didn't cheat." He whined
"I know you didn't I checked the cameras." I whispered
"So you forgive me..?" He asks pouting as he looks at me
"Yes, I forgive you." I smile standing up
He stands up as well and wipes his tears before grabbing my hand and walking out like nothing ever happened.