16/7/23

Idea from - Inquisitveskeleton can't tag you
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Michael's pov:
If I told Noah I was going out to see a friend who's a boy he would not let me out my bedroom. So obviously im sneaking out because I slay. I had to also take my wedding ring off because it needed to be clean so I'm going to a professional to get it cleaned and delivered back home. I already did that step so I texted Elijah to tell him I'm on my way to chat shit about people with mah bestie Maisie.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's spam texted and called, I did text him saying I was out with my friends so now he's okay with it.
"Call me please, I need to talk to you, immediately. Please Mikey."
Alrighty.
"Maisie boo do me a right good favor and look after my shit, Elijah touch my food and I'm going to slaughter you."
"Okay Mikey boo" she hugs me and Elijah frowns at me in a jokish way.
His gun is definitely pink. I went to the toilets and into the cubicals, privacy reasons and rang Noah.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Phone call:
"What's wrong with you?"
"Why's the wedding ring here? Why aren't you wearing it?"
Before I could even say he continued
"Do you not like it....? Or do you want a divorce and want to return the ring but I know you And if we were having a divorce because I know I'm a shit husband and all but if we were to have a divorce you would've sold the ring to get more money to spend."
"Noah shut the hell up."
Finally now I could speak, when he gets worried he starts over thinking and then like he speaks his mind.
"I'm not divorcing you, and your not a shit husband for being overly clingy, you've had a shit life so it's understandable your like that I'm not leaving you."
I start walking back to Elijah and Maisie. Ew they're kissing that's embarrassing.
"Then why is the ring here?"
"Because it needed cleaning I didn't know it would be back already now, calm down okay deep breathes Noah, go grab the teddy I bought for you it'll calm you down for a bit till I'm back."
Maisie side eyes me in a signal for "what happened?" So I mouth to her what happens while Noah keeps talking
"Where is it..?"
"It should be near the bed baby, why you crying?"
"Because I'm that blind I didn't even notice"
"Oh god Noah."
I put the phone onto speaker because Elijah and Maisie wanted to hear it. We were also on the move now to Superdrugs to buy skincare and makeup cause Boots decided to make us go over budget.
"When will you come home...?"
"Uhhh, how long rats?"
"An hour fat shit."
"One hour baby, I'll be back soon, you want me to buy you anything?"
"Mhm."
"What is it?"
"You."
Weirdly made me blush.
"Bless him aww" Maisie says
"Weirdos" I kick Elijah.
"Noah baby, I've got to go now because people are giving me death stares I'll text you till I'm home okay?"
The phone declines and he sends me a few messages
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Text messages:
(If the font is like that "slay" then it's the messages between Michael and Noah if it's just in the normal font it's Michael, Maisie and Elijah.
I think I'm poorly mi Amor.
Shall I get you something?
No. Just you and I'll be okay
Aw x
"Elijah just pick one they all do the same fucking thing."
"Soooo you and Elijah a thing now?" I ask
"Dunno to be hell, he kissed me and it ain't the first bloody time either he just won't say ought after which pisses me off." She explains
"Then you ask him out stupid. He might think he's a shit kisser and that's why you don't say ought TELL HIM."
"Tell me what?" He asks
"None your business emo pick your drunk elephant things and only two. You've bought enough."
"But how"
"Do it right now"
"I'm scared"
"Want me to do it instead then?" I offer
She nods I frown at her and walk to Elijah who's weirdly buying lipstick.
"Michael what lipstick does Mai (short for Maisie) like?" He asks
Oo I smell ship
"Light pink so it looks soft. Anyways I gotta ask you something well two things"
"What is it? Spill."
He grabs a few pink lipsticks going to the mascara part.
"Do you like Maisie?" I ask
He blushes
"She likes you back, you've kissed her many times she tells me why don't you say anything after?"
"Because I'm scared, I was planning to ask her out today. That's why I'm buying her makeup because I know it's her favorite thing to do in the whole wide world but yeah...."
"Y'all are weird as, so you wanna date her?"
"One hundred percent."
"Really?"
I scream because Maisie scared the actual shit out of me.
"Uh- uhm"
"Oh my god you guys act like babies, yes Maisie he wants to date you my god blah blah you guys are bigger babies than Noah and I think he's enough for me."
There's a rip in Mr snuffles :(
I know how to fix it dw x
Okay pookie also
?
Can you buy me chocolate I'm craving.
What are you pregnant
Maybe.
Noah stfu
Hehe
And when I looked back Elijah and Maisie were practically making out I had to break them apart.
"Might as well propose at this point. Elijah do me a good favour and go to PoundLand and buy me a Pepsi and a dairy milk, now."
Now that he's gone Maisie helped me pay because I was being generous and jacked Noah's credit carr so I payed.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
"Mikey!!!"
"I'm here sshh." I hug him walking to the bed and collapsing onto it
He puts the ring back on me he's so cute I swear. He cuddles me and I start feeling tired so I shut my eyes and fall asleep.