13/1/24

Noah's pov:
I waited patiently for Michael to come out William's office. Except they were arguing, that wasn't normal. Michael and William got a long well, mostly cause Michael was just the younger version of his father, they never argued. So hearing them arguing now was not something you'd hear everyday. The arguing increased to the point even the house fell silent and everyone came around the office to hear what's going on.

"What's happening?" Valentino asked

"William is asking Michael what happened, it's not going well and they're arguing." I explained

"They never argue though." Amaya says

"Which is why it's quiet." Francis rolls his eyes

"All right pipe down." Amaya nudges him

They were still arguing, Michael got up from his seat now, he looks like he's gonna swing at William.

"If he swings they're gonna actually fight." Dante mumbles

"Kinda wanna see that." Heaven butts in

"Shut up." True hits her

"Stai zitto (shut up) all of you."

Valentino whisper yells gesturing everyone's to sit down somewhere so it didn't look like we were eavesdropping.

Michael stormed out, William yelled at him in Italian, I looked at Dante concerned but he only have me the same look back. He quickly rushed himself upstairs slamming the door.

"Stupido." William sighs

"What's going on." Dante confronts

"Nothing, let him cool off." William says before leaving to go upstairs himself.

It didn't feel right to just leave Michael fuming alone. He'll end up smashing something. So when everyone was busy, I snuck upstairs. I took a deep breathe and opened the door slowly, only to find him on the floor. I picked him up, he probably knocked out from stressing way too much. I doubt he slept well either. I layed him down and sat next to him taking my laptop to do some work.

He groaned and woke up about four hours later. I'd done enough work for this entire work, meaning I was free. Immediately, Michael got up, pushed away my laptop before launching a pillow at me.

"Haya paz. (Stop it)"

He'd stop being a dumbass if I spoke in Spanish. I have no clue why.

"No." He launched another pillow at me

"Michael. no me pruebes. (Do not try me.)" I threaten

"O que? (Or what)" he raises an eyebrow

"You'll be grounded from using our cards."

"I don't care. I have cash."

"I'll take that as well."

"You can't do that it's my money."

"Then if I can't do it, don't test me."

"You piss me off."

"So do you."

"Whatever."

"Michael. Drop the attitude. I'm not William, I'll actually do something back." I stand up

He rolls his eyes and tries to leave before I grab him and pinned him to the wall.

"Michael, I will not warn you again. Drop the attitude." I lift his chin

"I don't have an attitude, dumbass." He grits his teeth

"I've known you my entire life Michael, I've lived with you. You may get away with it with your dad but not with me, I know your tricks."

"Get. Off. Me." He whines

He tried to knee me but I pushed his knee down with my foot. Then he dropped and fell asleep.

That's the thing with Michael, he gets worked up and ends up fainting anyways. It's a bit daft but when he wakes up, he'll be back to normal again.