26/7/23

Idea from - Juicy_21g
Collaboration with - Sukiisnothere
They'll be friends with Michael who will also go on the missions.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
"Mikey.... Where you going....? It's three in the morning.." I yawn
"Im sorry did I wake you up?" He asked
"It's fine..." I mumbled rubbing my eyes
"I've got a mission baby. I need to go, might be the whole day it depends"
The whole day without Michael. No kisses. Fuck you.
"Aw do you have too....?" I asked sitting up
"Yes, I'm sorry" he hugs me
"Right now?"
"Mhm."
"Fuck you."
"I was going to give you a kiss but since you said that I'm not giving you it."
"No I'm sorry." I whined
He chuckled lifting my chin and giving me a soft, gentle kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss pushing my tongue into his mouth.
"Alright rats quit making out, Michael we gotta go." A person said and Michael broke the kiss
I pouted. Looking at the person.
"Tell Uncle I'll be a minute Suki." Michael mumbled
Suki person had black hair with blue highlights, slayed. They wore a grey and black striped shirt with a c
hain that looked aesthetic with black jeans. Michael slipped "his" gun, which was actually mine into his pocket. He hugged me again pecking my lips and kissing my forehead.
"I'll miss you." He whispered
"I'll miss you too. I love you." I hugged him
"I love you too, bye pookie" he gave me on last kiss.
Being without Michael means being lonely the full day.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Ughhh I didn't realize life was so boring and mid without my husband by me. It was about six pm when I heard shouting down stairs, I immediately rushed down the stairs to find Michael.
"HE'S A BITCH." Michael shouted
"Michael calm down, we'll get that cagna (bitch) tomorrow. Look your marito (husband) is here vai ragazzo. (Go on kid)"
Michael looked at me, then grabbed my hand and walked to our bedroom in silence. The hell happened to this kid. I wanna kiss him but I don't think now is the right answer.
"puttana grassa che pensa di potermi tirare i capelli. (Fat bitch thinking he can pull my hair.)" Michael kicked the bedroom door and walked in slamming it after I walked in.
"que pasa cariño? (What's wrong darling?)" I asked
"olvídalo Noah, me voy a otra misión mañana, necesito ducharme. (Forget it Noah, Im going on another mission tomorrow I need to shower.)" He stopped holding my hand and walked into the bathroom.
Well he's definitely pissed off. I was already in my pj's, well because I never changed in the first place I was too emo that Michael wasn't with me. And I'll tell you now I won't be changing again till Michael can be with me again.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
I layed on the bed waiting for Michael when he came a towel around his waist. I got his clothes out and left them on the bed which he took and started changing in front of me cause I've seen him naked more than a thousand times. He then came and cuddled me falling asleep. Wow no kiss. I wasn't gonna kiss him he's still annoyed.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
When I woke up Michael was already gone, I missed him already. I missed his heavy breathing when he slept, I missed his touch, I missed his kisses, I missed his hugs. I wanted to be productive but the moment I got up I went back to bed. I wanted to call Michael but I knew he'd get angry, he's got some terrible anger issues. I just watched his tik toks over and over for ages. Then I watched Netflix till it was seven when I heard shouting once again. I rushed down picked Michael up and took him back into our bedroom.
"Couldn't be asked with your shouting mi Amor (my love)"
"THEY'RE SO FUCKING ANNOYING THOUGH MY GOD."
I opened my arms to hug him and he allowed it.
"Want to tell me what happened?" I asked
"No." He mumbled
"Wanna stay like this?"
"Yes."
We're not talking about how I layed on the floor for two whole hours straight hugging Michael in silence I was just glad he was back with me. That's when he got up to go shower and I picked his clothes out. I wanted to kiss him fuck that. I missed touching his red coloured ring pop lips. They tasted like cherry from the lip balm he uses. When he got back that's the first thing he did, he tried shoving me away at first but then gave in knowing he couldn't. I smiled and he frowned sticking his tongue out at me I could see his love heart piercing on his tongue. He put his clothes on and we slept.