30/6/23

Michael's pov: (nightmare)
"Oh michael~"
"What do you want?"
"Have you ever wondered what Noah would think if he knew your full story?"
"No. Shut up."
"Ah that's rude to your voice mikey~ I control you.
No you do not."
"Whore"
"Slut"
"Just think about what Noah would think if he knew you wanted to torture your own brother? How you killed his father and lied to him by saying he was poisoned, what would he think?"
"He ASKED ME TO DO IT."
"He didn't think you would actually do it though"
The voice multiplied saying the same exact things I've been hearing ever since Papa had died. Oh god. I'm having a nightmare again. I'm going to bother Noah.
"Papa this papa that, you really think your stupid papa was a good guy?"
"Your not my normal voice."
"Exactly, I'm your auntie. Ring any bells?"
"Clara. FUCK OFF."
"you malfunctioned Circus Baby.
You killed Cc on purpose
YOU LAUGHED AT YOUR FATHER'S DEATH."
"I was going insane!!!" I was screaming now I didn't care I never got the chance to scream at my auntie.
"You deserved Cc toturing you."
"LEAVE ME ALONE."
"When I leave hell I'm exposing you Michael Terrence Afton."
"ANDERSON. I DON'T GO BY AFTON. PLEASE GO AWAY. "
"AFTON."
"AFTON."
"AFTON"
She kept repeating it I started crying, shaking.
"Look at that, the oldest is being a pussy, weren't you the one always being aggressive? Anger issued twat get some therapy. I should've just kept you in that hospital."
"NO."
"you know what I'll take you right now."
Then it all came rushing back into me.
White walls
White ground
White clothes
People wearing white
Needles
Blood
Too much blood.
Power
Purple power
I'm just as powerful as my father.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
I felt banging hit me on the chest, I ignored it at first thinking it was my heart but it continued I heard screams. I woke up, it was Michael. He was banging his head against my chest his face red, he's crying. He's shaking. Shit he's having a nightmare.

Michael's pov:
"Open your eyes." That wasn't Clara.
"Michael open your eyes."
I knew that voice.
"Please."
Noah? No no no no no
I bothered him.
I am useless I woke him up and this is the fifth time this week and it's only Thursday.
"OPEN YOUR EYES MICHAEL."
My eyes shot open, I screamed.
I looked around my surroundings. I wasn't in that white room. I was in my bedroom, I looked at Noah he had tears in his eyes some of them rolling down his cheeks, it's not real. He pulled me into a tight hug, I screamed, I kept screaming I couldn't control it.
"Your okay. Your okay" he whispered I could feel his warm breathe against my neck
I screamed again.
"It's okay, scream as much as you'd like."
I kept on screaming till I felt the urge to stop. Something inside me forced me to shut up, I cried hard. Noah stayed quiet rubbing my back I had the urge to bite onto something to hit something.
"Hey hey no getting aggressive." He held my wrists
"Calm, good boy."
Good boy
Good boy
"Remember Mikey, you'll always be my good boy."
I nodded he let go of my wrists pulling his T-shirt off.
"Open."
I opened my mouth still crying his shoved his shirt in my mouth it felt good to bite onto something.
"Go on."
I didn't know what he meant
"Punch me. I don't care if it means your going to remain calm afterwards I don't care if I die. Punch me like I'm Mark Williams."
I bit onto the shirt harder and without hesitation I punched Noah hard on his chest.
"Oh god your good." He coughed
I spat his shirt out and started fighting him. I had no self control, it just all rushed at me. What was I doing?
I'm insane. I'm going insane. I'm going to hurt Noah. I should stop. I CAN'T. STOP. He grabbed my wrists.
"Calm."
Suddenly I stopped. Was he controlling me? His eyes glowed red. He was. It was better than having no control at all though.
"Good boy, see your calming down, will you behave for me?" He asked
He stopped controlling me and I kicked him in the stomach.
"Michael."
"I-"
How did he recover that fast? He grabbed the rope we had in our drawer tying my wrists to the headboard. I started screaming and kicked him till he tied my ankles, how come he hasn't snapped at me? He pressed his finger onto my lips and somehow I stopped screaming I needed to fidgit with something. He went through a draw taking out a beaded bracelet and placing it in my hands I started fidgeting.
"If I untie your wrists will you start being aggressive?" He asked
"N-no." I sniffed
"Are you going to behave?"
"Y-yes.." I sobbed
"Now now, sshh I'm not going to hurt you don't be scared" he untied me and hugged me as I layed my head on his bare chest fidgeting with the bracelet. I started crying his chest feeling wet.
"Mouse, tell me five things you can see."
I didn't know what he meant.
"Y-you, the lamp.. The bed uhm i-"
"Take your time."
"The door, pixie sleeping."
"Good, good, now tell me four things you can hear."
"Your voice, p-pixie purring, m-myself and that music thing you use to sleep."
"Great job. What's three things you can smell?"
"Your Cologne, the air from outside, alcohol."
"Your doing really well my love, last one, what's two things you can taste?"
"Alcohol and you."
"You feel calm now?" He asked
"A bit..." I whispered
"Was Clara in your dream?"
I nodded
"I guessed that from the fact you started fighting me."
"I'm sorry" my eyes started to fill up again
"Hey, it's okay I don't mind at all." He whispered
"But because of me you have bruises on your body." I sobbed
"Mikey, they'll heal."
"Come on, I'm going to make you some tea" he picked me up and walked to the kitchen.
Somehow he managed to make me tea the exact way I love it while holding it, he helped me drink it after letting it cool down for a while. I did calm down after drinking it I felt tired and my head was hurting from the amount of times I cried. I layed in bed I loved being in my bed it was so warm and cosy in bed. Noah had fallen asleep again I could hear his calm breathing he turned his back on me I wanted to see his face so I sat up and pushed Noah to my side of the bed crawling onto his side and cuddling him kissing his face multiple times all over.
"Mm- Mikey go sleep....." He mumbled
"I can't." I replied
His arm wrapped around my waist pulling me close to him that there wasn't an inch gap between us.
"Did you put your Cologne on?" I asked
"I know it makes you sleepy so I put it on."
He was right. I drifted off two seconds later.