23/7/23

Eporter123 wanted Michael and Noah to have sex in the garden!
Ok so the starting well most of the plot is inspired by this picture. All of it is edited by me including the poorly drawn star in the sky. 😝.

This is my past Noah and Michael and I edited it myself for one of my newest videos on YouTube

That's the video!
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
Midnight was the time everyone had left me and Michael alone. He fell asleep and so did I but when I woke up I couldn't find him anywhere. After a while of searching I found him in the garden.
"What are you doing outside darling?" I ask walking towards him
"I was bored, in the house it's really warm. It's calming here." He replies standing up.
That gesture meant "sit on the chair I'm sitting on your lap." So I did sit on the chair and he happily sat on my lap. He stared into the sky and I pretended too, incase he screams at me. But really I was just admiring him. He kept moving about though, I don't think he was comfortable.
"What's wrong?" I asked
"Your hard dick is pissing me the fuck off." He mumbled
"Then fix it."
"Only quick though, I don't want someone catching us in the act."
Dammit.
"Fine." And I gave him full permission to do whatever he wanted to me.
He slowly unzipped my pants throwing them off with my boxers. He held my cock in between his hands licking the tip before taking the full thing. His hands gripped onto my thighs, he looks up at me with the most lustful eyes. I pet his fluffy hair as he sucks me off roughly. I whimper a few times which only makes Michael's pace quickens.
"Michael... Shit~" I throw my head back
I could feel myself wanting to come and I think he noticed. He stopped which only made me angry wanting him more. He put his finger to my mouth.
"Sshh." He smiles
I frown at him and his smile grew. He starts to give me a hand job kissing me harshly. My arms wrap around his small waist still he came on his hand. He licks all the cum off his hand and off my cock as well smiling. I put my shorts back on as he sits back on my lap again.