27/10/23

Michael's pov:
Vivienne and Saint were both screaming, Noah was still fast asleep, I could hear his snoring from here. It was nine am on a Friday. Vivienne and Saint were on a half term holiday, so they were off this entire week, they go back to school on Monday thirtieth. I've been dreading looking after them all.
"Papa!!!" Vivienne yelled
"What." I sighed
"Were hungry!" Saint says
"What the fuck do you think I'm doing then? Sit down before I call your dad."
I finished making the kids cornflakes and handed it to them. Then I went upstairs to get Noah's lazy ass up.
"Noahhhh, my fucking god your heavy as." I tried to drag him out the bed but my guy is a fucking weight.
Still no response, he sleeps like a whale on drugs.
"NOAH."
That woke him up. He grabbed me and made himself more comfortable and fell asleep again.
"You need to get up" I sigh
"You need to shut up and go to sleep."

I did end up falling asleep for God knows how long till Vivienne and Saint started jumping and Vivienne jumped onto my stomach and I woke up and did my high pitched scream which woke up Noah.

Thank you Vivienne cause now my stomach hurts.
"You okay?" Noah whispers
"Mm."

It was pouring outside, Vivienne and Saint were both upset that they couldn't play outside since Noah had recently bought them a slide and swing set. It was huge and they weren't able to play with it since it's been such bad weather since October had started.
"Daddy please let us go play outside!" Vivienne pleads
"No, it's too rainy for you Vivienne, you'll get poorly." I say snuggling into Noah's chest as he ignores the two of us continues scrolling on his phone.
"But papa!" She whines
"Boo?" I lift my head up and touch his chin
"Hm?" He says stroking my cheek
"The kids want to go outside." I whisper kissing his chin
"Go put your rain coats on, and your boots and wait by the door." He tells Vivienne and she runs
"What if they got poorly?" I ask sitting up
"They'll be fine, do you not remember us messing about in the rain? We barely got sick, as long as we're covered it'll be fine." He smiles kissing my nose and getting up
"Are we gonna go out with them?" I ask standing up and following him
"Mhm." He pets my hair putting his coat on

I'd honestly stay inside and sleep then be out here. It's so dark and cold I'm shaking to death. Noah held me close sharing body heat, well until Saint full on fell off.

He was okay though, just with a bruised knee, he'll live. My hair was soaking so I took a shower without Noah so I took my time to piss him off.

Which was the wrong thing cause he said he'd smash my makeup if I didn't get out any time soon. Why was it so fucking cold it's only October. It's Autumn, the starting not even mid autumn what the hell. Climate change be going crazy. I took Noah's sweater and his jogging pants along with his huge ass socks because, it made me comfortable and warm. He was waiting for me on the bed, it was movie night for us. Every Friday night, just after the kids go to bed. But first we had to discuss what we were gonna watch and eat.
"Look at you looking like a fucking teddy bear with clothes. They barely fit you." He chuckled opening his arms
I sat on his lap and hugged him, the sleeves falling down my arms, covering my hands from how oversized it was.
"It's my turn this time." I whispered
"You've made that aware." He chuckled
"Because the movie you put last time was way too scary!" I hit him playfully
"Okay, what romance movie are we watching this time?"

For dinner I couldn't be asked making anything, it was too cold in the kitchen so Noah ordered take out which was pizza.

Noah wanted to surprise me with the food we were gonna eat with our any stupid kiddie hands touching it so I called Maisie. We gossiped about basically everything for an hour before Noah came in.

"Your so warm.." I mumbled
"Or your just way too cold, I have a feeling your gonna end up with a fever. " he kisses my head
"I wonder who's fault that is." I roll my eyes
He shoves a chocolate strawberry into my mouth to shut me up.
"Love you too." He laughs as I frown at him.