7/1/24

Tw:
Talk of rape
Talk of nudity
🎀____🎀
Michael's pov:
I had to end up in court. I wasn't good with professional talk. Aiden was my lawyer, because well he's a lawyer.

"Don't worry, I'll do most of the talking, but some bits, when like you know happened, you'll have to speak." He whispers

"You have my blessing when your propose to Maisie." I whisper

"FINALLY." he whisper yells and I giggle

None of my family was here, because well they weren't involved. Although, Noah's parents had to come in because Noah's dad is well the person that caused it and Noah's mum was the one that had the pictures. I'm sure she has the photos as evidence. Hopefully. My dad had threatened Noah's dad to not talk about the drugs, but I was still gonna get in trouble.

"Your honor, my client here had been raped when he was just a twelve year old. He was blackmailed and raped on school premises, six years ago." Aiden explained

How did he do that so well?

"And why has he not spoken up?"

"Because Isacc here, had threatened to hurt his family so he kept it a secret, he also kept it a secret so his husband, Noah, Isacc's eldest son could be happy family."

"Is that true, Mr Anderson?"

I rose from my seat and Aiden sat down.

Breathe Michael.

It didn't help.

Breathe , little mouse.

"Yes, your honor."

"Can you please explain what happened exactly?"

"I had received a text message from an unknown number when I was in Geography, this happened in year seven or year eight, I don't quite remember, my teacher had told me to get paper from the other building, so I used that as an excuse to see what the unknown number wanted. They texted me to meet them in one of the old science classrooms on the second floor, so I followed and got dragged in. Isacc here then raped me and threatened to kill my family if I ever said a peak or gave signs, he said that this was a way for his son to be happy, at this time Noah disliked me because of a misunderstanding. I didn't say a word then and only yesterday did I find out that he had taken pictures of me, keeping them hidden from his wife for six years." I managed to keep out the drug talk.

"Mr Anderson, what had happened on your side of the story?" She turned to Isaac

"You did good." He whispered to me
I smiled before gritting my teeth at Isaac.

I hated him. I hated him for what he did to me. I hated him for threatening me and now my family is worried about me.

"Your honor, he texted me saying he wanted to do it to me, and he'd pay me. So I will admit I did sneak into his secondary school and had intercourse with him, WITH HIS CONSENT. No I did not threaten him."

WHAT A LIAR.

"Are the text messages available?"

"Yes, your honor, I have them right here in this file, printed out." Aiden says

"You may proceed."

Aiden got up and handed to file to the judge before making his way back.
This is gonna one hell of a day.

"Mr Anderson, it is clear that there is nowhere that this young man gave you consent to have intercourse with him. You had a fake number and asked to see you."