11/4/23

OKAY, the actual part I was working on GOT FUCKING deleted. FUCK YOU WATTPAD. I've made two different bits and the both got randomly deleted I have zero clue why. But anyways I've already made a part named with "A morning together" Chapter 12 but it was short and since my actual ideas both got deleted the this as a remake.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
Noah's pov:
As usual I was the one who woke up first. Mike was never a morning person. I got up and took my cigarette box and lighter and went out. It was okay today just some breeze. Which was nice I lit my cigarette up and smoked just staring outside. I watched as children, teens more or less adults go and walk or drive to their places I felt bad for most of the children though they all looked so tired and stressed it reminded me of when I was in school. If only school's would change how they treated children. I felt someone hug me around my waist. "Good morning Darling, how are you darling?" I smiled taking a cigarette out for him and lighting it he took it "Normal just tired still though" he smoked his cigarette. That's when a stupid Karen comes to complain. "You boys shouldn't be smoking! How old are you? 16? 14?" "30 dipshit" okay this is gonna be funny with tired moody Mike against a Karen. "30?!" She looked shock for what? "Yeah 30 jealous we look young and you look 100? Now fuck off before I call the police for trespassing" he rolled his eyes and the Karen left with a "ugh". I kissed Mike on the side of his eye and hugged him from behind. I put my cigarette into the circle part of the bin. (I have zero clue what that's called tbf) Mike smoked for a bit longer then we went in. While he made breakfast I got changed. "I'm going to go shower and change you okay on your own?" he asked "Yeah" I smiled.
✦ ₊꒷꒦︶︶︶ ୨୧ ︶︶︶꒷꒦ෆ✦
I waited for Mike in the living room except the movie was boring. "Okay I'm done" he sat next to me and layed on me lap.