Chapter 1: Transmigrated On My Wedding Day

***WARNING: This Chapter contains abuse and foul language.

***Alright Now Continuation Of Chapter 1...

"Do you Nania Abendroth take Damien Zachary Reynolds to be your ledged husband?" (Priest, asked)

An old grey-haired, green eyed priest asked the stunned bride.

"I-I" (Han Jea/Nania, said)

Nania the blonde-haired, blue eyed bride who was clearly dumbfounded by the situation she was in, stared at the priest with stuck words.

'Now your probably wondering what on earth is going on right? Yeah me too...'(Han Jea/Nania's inner thoughts)

Let's start off with how I died.

My real name is Han Jea, I was a twenty-three-year-old kindergarten teacher. I was walking on my way to school near the front of the school.

When I happened to bump into one of my students across the stoplight. However that little boy, Junwoo had not seen me yet because he happened to be distracted playing video games on the newly released console that had just aired.

Without a thought, he had crossed the crossroad as a truck approached him at a fast speed.

At that moment the only thing I could do was to throw myself at Junwoo in hopes to push him away.

In this heroic sacrifice, I had managed to save my student Junwoo but it was too late for me.

"Honk, Honk"

Truck noises.

"Oh my that person just got run over!" (People, yelling)

"Someone call an ambulance! Quick!" (People, yelling)

All I heard were screams, I couldn't afford to move my body very much since I was already in immense pain. However I could still turn my head a little towards Junwoo's direction to make sure he was alright.

"There's a boy here too, lucky he's alright!" (People, yelling)

A small bitter smile formed her lips seeing he was okay.

It had seemed that he was alright besides some scratches that would heal with time.

I turned my head again to look at the blue clear morning sky.

'Is this the last time I'll see the sky?' (Han Jea's inner thoughts)

She continued to smile bitterly as she heard countless yells, somehow she couldn't tell what they were saying.

"Hurry she's~~~~" (People, yelling)

"When is the ambulance ~~~~~~" (People, yelling)

"~~~~~~~~~~" (People, yelling)

"~~~~~~~~" (People, yelling)

'It's funny that at the moments I'm losing my life I don't feel so scared anymore...I used to be afraid of dying.' (Han Jea's inner thoughts)

"~~~~~~~" (People, yelling)

'Moving to countless homes and returning back to the orphanage it was better that way. I always fell upon people who mistreated me and abused me.' (Han Jea's inner thoughts)

'I kept moving forward all to survive and found myself back again taking care of kids just like the orphanage...but I know my death was better than watching a poor child die.' (Han Jea's inner thoughts)

"~~~~~~~" (People, yelling)

'He has a family to return to...unlike me'(Han Jea's inner thoughts)

'Drip, Drip'